Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing Games or Time to Move On

ericstratton

Reaction score
First off, I want to say thanks for everyones insighful post that I have read previously. As Mike would say, "We got a situation."

So I knew this girl through a friend and we ran into one another one night and had drinks. We had a great time, I played it perfectly and acted like I wasn't interested. Over a couple weeks we hung out more and went on a couple dates. We hooked up a few times, but never had sex which was fine because in my experience I don't want to date a girl that gives it up without some work. Things were going well and she even told me in bed that she was suprised by me because men are usually intimidated by her. This didn't strike me as crazy because I have a pretty lively personality and I'll talk to anyone without much effort.

Somewhere along the line I took my eye off the ball and let me actually liking this girl affect my game. I'm sure a lot of people reading this can relate to losing focus when you're guard lowers a bit. I noticed a change in her and I realized I made myself too available. As men it seems we always want to fix a situation head on rather than let time dictate the outcome, but I did my best to fight this urge. I opted to avoid any chance of further hurting myself and deleted her number. I made up my mind that I was gonna just learn from it and decided to let it slide.

Last week she texted me with a picture of her (no nudity :down: ) and sought to reconnect. I am wondering if all is lost or if I can recover from my earlier missteps. This girl is smart and I know it's not above her to try to play games but I need some advice on how to play this so I don't come off as clingy or come on too strong. Any advice or opinions would be great. Thanks

ericstratton

Reaction score
she was calling and texting all the time before. i'll drop it but she'll find a reason to call or text if more than a week goes by

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it simply: The one who cares the least dictates what happens in the relationship.

It has taken me many failures to fully grasp this.

If you are asking how to get a that "one" girl you are already 90% towards failure.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ericstratton said:
she was calling and texting all the time before. i'll drop it but she'll find a reason to call or text if more than a week goes by
You have lots of sex before and you don't know what to do if this girl plays games?

If she texts or calls you respond. How hard is that?

ericstratton

Reaction score
starplayer, good lookin

46and2aheadofme: thanks for simplifying it like that, it really put it into perspective that A. I'm thinking on this way too much, thus complecating it B. I need to regain focus on all aspects so I can get back where I was kickin ass in all arenas ie work, school, women, family, etc.

this phrase always helps me realign so i'll share,

Live in the NOW, Learn from the PAST, and Plan for the FUTURE

case closed, thanks again

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn it around and make her chase you.

You cut her off for a week and suddenly she came to the realization that you have the guts to walk away; which is probably making her go crazy. Let her work for you now, you have already have turned the tides ... it's a good time to start acting like a douche-bag to her and don't take her seriously.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I don't want to date a girl that gives it up without some work”.

Your lying, don’t lie on here, I can see through your BS, no offence, but you’ve posted this to rationalize this women’s blue balling exploits, we both know if she would have given it up on the first night, you would be beating your chest like gorilla who’s just ****ed the female pack.

For starters this is feminized menstral mind ****er*, ingested into the minds of young men like yourself – to justify the actions of women, when they blue ball – The fact remains this girl who is doing this has most probably, actually with a very high certainty, fuc*ed someone on the first night of meeting them.

“Things were going well and she even told me in bed that she was suprised by me because men are usually intimidated by her”.

Are you trying to tell us that this girl and you went to BED TOGETHER and she still didn’t put out?!!

Jesus H Fuc*ing Christ –

Listen kid, this girl is blue balling you, for the need for validation and attention and you are playing along and justifying her behaviour, your morphing yourself into her emotional fuc* toy and you’re doing it with glee.

First things first, DO NOT APOLOGISE for wanting to fcuk women – It may work in the woman’s circle, but us guys know how it is and I’ve yet to meet a hot blooded male who doesn’t want to fuc* - Hell a good % of guys would bang a pig If it wore a skirt and had a decent rack.

The only guys who talk like you do are guys who are lying to themselves to try to please a feminised system.

Be proud of what you are and the fact you’d like to stick your dic* inside a nice wet pink hole and fill it with man juice, women love it too.

I suspect the reason this girl is tossing you scraps is because, Actually I KNOW 100% the reason, is because you allow her to emotionally fuc* you over, by believing her BS and applying to yourself - The first port of call would have been to be unapologetically about your need for sex and when she started blue balling, was to walk away and showed her, she IS MISSING OUT, not you!

But you didn’t, you hanged on and what did you hang on for? FOR SEX< so don’t come back and challenge what I write because you’ll contradict the whole point, you hung on for sex, to fuc*, to do the double backed monster. Next time, don’t apologise a women blue balling you at all.

If you want this girl, turn around to her and say’

“Hey nice picture, why not come over to my pad and wear something sexy”

If she doesn’t reply or feeds you some BS – Click delete on your phone, you’ve got little to loose.

Trust me on this, she is most probably activly fuc*ing some other guy now, a guy with more balls then you have! Sorry but there it is - She sent enough signels, but you lacked the tools to crack the nut, instead you slotted into feminised puss* - She is probably fuc*ing a jock right now, riding his coc* like a pony.

ericstratton

Reaction score
let me clarify about the "I don't want to date girl that gives it up without some work" comment. for better or worse if i can f*ck a chick one the first night i take her home from the bar then i look at her as an easy hookup from there on out. the lay up is great and it serves a purpose but it's not always the end game.

jonwon: i know that i let emotion overtake reason and my normal game on this but i'm not making her mixtapes or hair dolls for god's sake. i only drop those two creepy ass examples to illustrate that i'm seeing/talking/boinking other women and life is going great. i initially posted this because in my experience i hadn't come across this and i was curious what some of you would think.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ericstratton said:
let me clarify about the "I don't want to date girl that gives it up without some work" comment. for better or worse if i can f*ck a chick one the first night i take her home from the bar then i look at her as an easy hookup from there on out. the lay up is great and it serves a purpose but it's not always the end game.

jonwon: i know that i let emotion overtake reason and my normal game on this but i'm not making her mixtapes or hair dolls for god's sake. i only drop those two creepy ass examples to illustrate that i'm seeing/talking/boinking other women and life is going great. i initially posted this because in my experience i hadn't come across this and i was curious what some of you would think.
Eric, the problem is your seeing something that isn't there.

Always look at a womans actions and not her words.

What you did was allowed yourself to be emotionally blackmailed by this chick, then you worped the reasoning behind it by slotting into her frame, when what you should have done is bended her to your frame.

You almost on par slotted into friend zone, I suspect you had many times to ramp up the attraction with this chick, but every time she tossed out token resistance, you appologised for her actions instead of allowing her, her whoopsie moment.

Women need an excuse to fuc* in most cases, they dont want the friends or family to find out, or if they do, they want to excuse it to be the mans fault (I say fault but she isn't tryng to portion blame, she is passing on responsibility) - You need to allow them the freedom of responsibility.

For example when you with her just you and her, you amp up the sexual contact - slowly work your way to the bedroom -

Some girls require kissing, then touching, then stroking the breasts, then cupping the breasts out of the top - next is to work your hand to the skirt - each time going a little further - sometimes they toss in some resistance, move your hand away -

You wait five minutes and try again.

The other method, is to freeze her out - but this depends on how you read the situation. Freeze out is to stop kissing her, kino or trying to fuc* her, lean back, relax, take it in your stride, but do NOT AGREE WITH HER - you remain cool, calm, in control and get sex out of your mind - treat her like a cat, simply waiting for it to come to you - then you ramp that chasing up, till she is ripping your pants off - in this case the worst thing to do, is to go on the aggressive when she offers a little attention, what a man needs to do is make her keep chasing till she is the seducer.

Both methods work with different chicks.

I suspect, this girl needed the first, she sent some signals, I feel she needed to be cave-manned - this works on passive girls who drop hints.

The second type of situation is from a girl who shows some form of aggressive nature, i.e she kisses you or forces the interaction.

Hence you listened to the words of a women and ignored the actions.

Remember also - the same women who makes you wait for sex, is the same women who has with a very high probablity fuc* the local bar stud on holiday - unless she is a virgin or a nun, you can believe with almost 100% prediction a girl has slept with a guy on the first night - so whilst your waiting for sex, all she is doing is making YOU WAIT!

Dam my current GF made one of her BF wait 4 months for sex, she never slept with him in the end - her rational? She felt if he loved her he'd wait. I was fuc*ing her in the space of a few days. Because I never apologised about sex and I challanged her reasoning with my own unapologetic rational.

Women enjoy sex ALOT - but they almost always need a man to lead - Women expect men to WANT SEX and they are OK WITH IT!

Also a women who makes you wait for sex, the sex is NEVER WORTH THE WAIT!

Remember when you being blue balled, the girl doing the blue balling, unless she is a virgin, she WILL HAVE had her tongue around some other mans shaft in the space of meeting a few hours earlier - she is only making YOU WAIT, for some female emtional rational, that never makes sense when exposed to reality -

Read this:

http://www.bristollair.com/inner-game/nature-and-reality/secret-society.html

Last edited: