Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playing A Playerette....

8thStreetLatino

Reaction score
This is a very very long story but I have accomplished sex with this one. She agressively insisted on sex so i guess thats a good thing. The sex was horrible though because of the "animalistic" way it was approached because I was "attacked" out-doors in 30 degree weather and on hard dirt, very bad ****. I know this was most likley done so i can persue another encounter or to confuse and frustrate me. Plus my **** was supposedly "hurting" her cuz it was too thick. 6.5 inches of circumfrence around.

What resulted in "sex" was....
push and pull, not acting interested then acting interested, mixed signals up the ass, acting stupid and oblivious and at other times being sly and slick, letting and encouraging her to hook up with people in front of me but it was never done in my face or that i know of. Acting like I dont give a **** and ignoring her. Making belive i didnt hear what the **** she was saying at times and refusing to hold hands with the ***** while avoiding eye contact. Always telling people me and her were just "freinds" right in front of her lol that one really got to the *****. Acting downright mean and calling her on her bluffs. Sometimes even getting her to confess to people she's played in the past. Hahah.

Then I would act all sweet and innocent and listen to every word she said and make perfect eye contact. Being the perfect little gentleman....then I would switch up again. Calling every other day and then not calling for weeks. Not that she has'nt done the same. She always wants me to call. When I say "later" on the phone she's always like "give me a call".....dumb ass.

Only mistake I made was ALMOST falling for her. Not anymore though, I want the sex again but on a bed and on MY terms. No stupid outdoor ****.

How do you think I can get the sex? I kind of thought that leaving a message on her voice mail by playing Necro's "I wanna ****" would work. She did tell me she would have a threesome with me and another chick but you can never belive what these playerttes say.

Dont see her too much, last time I saw her was 3 days ago. I made sure to only kiss her and be around my freinds so she wouldnt attack me agian. Tried to make me jealous by flirting with my boys, didnt work. Tried to tell me she wouldnt **** them and im "special" did not work at all. I encouraged her to **** one of my boys but she acted uninterested, didnt work. Probably will **** them when i aint around being that one of them has her number and the other one asked me for it...which i gladly did and the slut had no problem with it.

2 problems however.

I do get impulses to call her...I control them but they exist

I want sex.............how can I achive it again...should I call her or wait till she calls me? should I keep doing what im doing?

I WANT TO DOMINATE AND CONTROL DAMN IT AND I WILL ACHIVIVE MY GOAL. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES!!! I WANT TO HAVE THIS ONE UNDER MY BELT....

so help me out...lol

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha same sh!t that happened with me and my ex she was the same way fvckin slvt attention wh0re the difference was i didnt fvck her the first chance it took her like a month to. i would encourage her to fvck other people but the fvcked up sh!t was she did basically when i was sleepin in her bed she went to my friends house down the street. i never called her though she would always call me. basically you can't control these slvts they will fvck you over hardcore for two reasons - you treat her like sh!t i know she asks for it but thats the way it is and two shes an attention wh0re with serious problmes and will never be happy. cant you tell she has control of you. thats why youre thinking of her and sh!t even though you claim she aint sh!t shes got you wrapped up along with other dudes in her web. you will get emotionally attached to her if you dont stop talking to her and then you will get hurt. if you wanna save yourslef stop talking to her. or if you dont take my word for it someone who basically did the same thing with the same type of girl then you can find our for yourself the hardway.

Reaction score
There is no such thing as a "playerette" - they are called "hors"!!!!!

Say "No" to hos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you can win for a little bit but 99% in the end you will lose. dude shes a slvt what do you expect

8thStreetLatino

Reaction score
True.....you guys are right. I guess I'll just have to pressure her to **** again and then leave. Then I shall win!!! mwahwhahwahahahahwhwa

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latino...mira...listen...

The only way a woman can play you is if she gets something from you that you wouldn't give willingly. She didn't play you...she is simply a slut.

Make no mistake about that.

Of course, she might be playing games so you can fall for her (in love) and then hurt your feelings.

I don't know how old is she. Therefore, I don't know if this advice would work.

However, if that would have happened to me...I would have told her right in the spot (assuming it was not my best performance due to weather/outdoor/etc.)...

{smiling} "Mira mami...you got me by surprise and in an environment that I didn't expect. Next time...I want to see how would you react if I get you in MY environment." Then I "wink" and smile at her.

By doing that...you are challenging her to go a second round. ;)