"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Playful Domination

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Girls like to be told what to do, blah blah. I read.

But when I joke around and I'm like, "Can you do me a favour, goto 7/11 and get me some coffee,” , but they are always like "Ummm NO!" I simply laugh afterwards(cause it is a joke).

But just curious, how can I get them to actually do these things.

Girls generally see me as a cutie and are pretty happy to be in my company.

I think it would be awesome if I could get some of these girls(they are hb’s) that are always following me around and walking in my dorm room. . .(they are like puppies) to go be my little personal secretaries(Iron my clothes, answer my phone, etc).

Any ideas?

*Sits back and lets the genius of Don Juan unfold*
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
For 1 thing they gotta have interest in you. Girls won't do things for you unless they have some interest in you. For another thing I suggest you read the DJ bible.

Cheers.
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
They hang around me all the time, and girls naturally think im cute and charming. I rip/tease them alot too, and they react playfully(hit me lightly or something) trust me, these girls are interested in me, thats not the problem. I dont want to hook up, I just want to get them to do things for me.


BTW, I have read the DJ bible, it works wonders, but I dont want to really do anything with these girls.
 

xiola

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2004
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
why dont you get your own damn coffee??
Ill get my own coffee but im the dom. in the bedroom, lol


b
 

DanDaMan

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
32
Reaction score
1
DJ Mission... you, sir, are f*cking genius! :cool:

I would love to know how this can be done myself. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
go to www.pimphop.com. player_supreme posts there as well as sosuave, and puts up a lot of great articles regarding this and similar subjects.

ive done this a bit, especially at my old job. im no expert, but what worked for me was combining their interest (in me) with the idea that by pleasing me and doing what i request, theyd get closer to the prize. theyd get closer to me. so id definately agree that theyve got to have interest in you for this to work. i know certain girls would bend over backwards for me, while others would tell me to **** off.

after building their interest in me, to the point where i could get them on a "date"/in bed, id go into detail about what kind of a girl i look for. more specifically, something like, "you know, nowadays its soooo hard to find a girl who actually enjoys giving back. with most girls its always ME ME ME. its sooo rare to find a girl who is truly compassionate, caring, giving . you know? REAL WOMEN who still know what it means to be a woman are so hard to find."

from there id start off with something small, like "be a sweetheart, and make me some hot chocolate." she wants you, she wants you to want her, so she gets your hot chocolate. reward her for it. then keep building.

that kind of bull**** wont work on a girl who doesnt care about you. ive used those same lines over and over and it keeps working ; because her interest is there. she wants me and will try meet my standards. youve got to make her hungry and set yourself up as the man to end her pain. its like shes starving, and youve got a juicy, succulent steak. she sees it. she smells it. she knows itll be one of the greatest steaks that shed ever have the pleasure of tasting. she knows that she would savor its delicious flavor for the rest of her life. so you let her see what a wonderful steak you got. you wave it in front of her face. you tease her with it. she knows every other guy has got week-old porkchops on paper plates, but youve got filet mignon on a silver platter, under candlelight next to a $300 bottle of wine. shes so hungry for it... shed do anything...

you follow? youve got to put all that **** in their head. youve got to open up her mind, and put in the PROBLEM, as well as set yourself up as the SOLUTION! youre at both ends; you spark that hunger in her, but youre also the only one who can end it. some girls are already more giving than others; that makes it easier to have them please you. some girls already have problems or a great void in their life; that just means rather than creating a new problem, youre going to dig up and expose an old one. go deep inside and find out what makes them operate; what emotional drives and desires rule their world. find the objects, connect the strings and operate like a puppet master.

anyhow, at my old job i had the hostess and a server wrapped around my finger. one night i talked to the hostess about how long it had been since i had a great, juicy bacon cheese burger and peach milkshake. i went on for a bit, played my game and by the time she was off work, i said "be a sweet heart, and go to xxx for me and get me xxx." that was exactly what i said. no please, no maybe, no "ill pay your gas fare." just that.

she easily agreed - came back with 15 bucks worth of food for me. AND SHE WOULD NOT LET ME PAY HER BACK. the girl bought it all for me.

same thing happened with the server. shed always buy me food on the way to work, buy me shots/drinks, clothes, whatever.

or this girl at my new job (a bar), after only working 2-3 shifts with her i had already got her buying gourmet chocolates for me. only because i gave her the feeling of how much i love rich chocolate, and that by bringing them to me i would ease her pains. another girl, whos older, 28, has her degrees in order and all that ****, 2-3 shifts and shes always buying me food when we work together. always making me hot chocolate when i ask. trying to get closer. always telling me how boring the guy shes dating is. proving all the opportunities for me, if i wanted. saaaaame story.

and im just small potatoes. i can pull off some favors, but people who master the game get amazing treatment. they pull off some crazy ****. a couple times, player_supreme mentioned girls even buying cars for the guys. lol.

like i said, go to www.pimphop.com and do some reading on the forums. especially the older posts. those guys love to talk about pimping and getting girls to serve you; something different than whats usually seen here.

-SLB
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
I started getting into this topic the other day on the "Alpha or Maleness" thread, I think it was called.

First thing I'll say on my own behalf is that I <u>do not</u> believe women like to be TOLD what to do. I think it's more of an admiration for the simple fact that a man that displays such behaviour is safely assumed not to be a timid man.

This girl you mentioned didn't get your coffee, but she didn't walk out on you in a huff either, did she?

That one little act started to establish on top of the fact that they think you're cute with the idea that you have a backbone. And as humorous as it becomes, you're a cute guy, with a back bone, one that's funny too.

Although it's possible a woman will simply get you something just to keep your attention, this is an arrogant belief to put any strong faith into, unless she jumps when you ask.

I woke up with a woman one morning and she asked me if I wanted a coffee and a bagel from the corner bakery. When they initiate such offers, you know it is then done to keep your attention. To pleasure you. But if you have to ask, it is usually done for mainly two other reasons, at least I believe.

The first is that it is a favor to you. It is the beginning of a sort of courtship. A co-dependence, if you will. It signals the beginning of something more. Clearly, you want to avoid this. NEVER promise a favor in return. If it comes to that, promise something stupid that you certainly wouldn't mind. Tell her she will be allowed to sit next to you...then watch her laugh in your face. This is exactly what you want. You want her to think you're stroking a huge ego, but at the same time being the typical, pathetic, lazy male.
Chicks eat that irony right up, and it's nailed through humor.

The second reason a woman would be inclined to do the favor is that it makes you more mortal in her mind. All that butterfly, giggle sh*t goes away. Women compete. They gossip. They love to talk. They're F'n ruthless. By doing the favor in this way, you have elevated her bragging rights from a mere admiration to an actual experience, an interation worth talking about, and a funny one at that. The out for her? You're an adorable display of the typical male. She got the coffee not because she was weak and lost the fun domination battle, but because she was just being merciful. That's how the story would be told.

Essentially what I've always done was just keep on requesting the coffee or the bagel or the ironed shirt in funny, typical male ways until they break. Stupid promises, rediculous excuses why I can't do it myself. The idea is to actually be unconvincing. You want those retorts from her. You want the difficulty. It puts her right on the same level as you in a fun and playfull way, despite the irony of the request.

*Shrug*

Works for me.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
usually girls will do things for you without your telling them, but only if they are interested in you. Like for ex, you're taking bio class, then this girl out of nowhere calls if you need the textbook and lends it to you w/o u asking.

Accepting it will give her high hopes she's on your good scale. rejecting it means you're not interested in her.

I accepted the bio textbook :D. i didnt want to waste money buying it, and she offered to borrow it so hell i took it. but that was back a year ago... ;)
 

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Thanks for the insight! I will keep it in mind.
 
Top