"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

player

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
It is said on this site that you should be with a lot of girls, not just one, that you should date a lot of them. But here in my country, when you date more than one girl, you're seen as a wh0re or a player or something. Isn't it like that in the US too?

Give me some replies guys plz
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lollipop

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
El brujo,

You aren't a whore or player if nobody knows your dating several girls.Better: date girls from different cities. ;)

That's how I would do it.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Well, I thought a "playa" was someone who's goal was to stick his d*ck in as many p*ssies as possible.

Oh, and your not really boyfriend/girlfriend with the girl/s right? So as long as you're not "exclusive", then its alright. (I think) :p
 

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
Nice one lollipop:)

You think...Evil-rom?lol. I hope so.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
Evil-rom said it all 123guy:

Well, I thought a "playa" was someone who's goal was to stick his d*ck in as many p*ssies as possible.

Me personally would never pull myself to that level of being, think of it as this: How would you think of a girl who has a different guy every single day?
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by El brujo
How would you think of a girl who has a different guy every single day?
A slut. :D

Hmm.... somehow, its "cool" when your a player but shunned upon when your a slut.

Go figure...
 

El brujo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Belgium
yes, but I think girls think it's cool too when they are able to get has much men as they want.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top