player

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

Ive been gaming this girl for a few weeks now, and she shows signs of interest. I was at a party on saturday and she came up to me:

Girl:"hey come and dance with me."
ME:"I might later on."
Girl:"OK but don't be too long."

,after about 15 minutes she came and asked again (i could tell she was drunk, but so was I, so fair is fair lol) this time i told her i wont be long. After a few minutes later and a trip to the toilet, i headed to the dance floor, seen her and took her hand, and began dancing with her. It was'nt long before i kissed her, which she was very eager to carry on doing. I left her after awhile to go to my friends, and she caught up with me later and told me she likes me but she thinks im a player. We danced again and kissed some more before the end of the party.
She Text me on Monday telling me she had fun on saturday, and she thinks im a lovely guy, but she likes being single, and she was sorry if she gave me the wrong signals, but she thinks im nice. I just replied telling her she worrys to much. I thought this was her girly way of telling me shes not interested, until today when 3 of her friends told me seperately that she likes me but she thinks im a player. So now im confused, and yes i am interested in this girl, and I was before the party. I think shes worried about getting hurt, but share your views please.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, lets state the obvious. Yes- she does like you. Then why her apology for wrong signals you ask?

She is definetly interested in you, but because she thinks that you are a player, she's worried that if you think she wants a relationship that you won't be interested in her. She thinks be letting you know that she's down for being casual, then you will pursue her because you will believe there are 'no strings attached'.

She's definetly interested in you, and if you pursue it I'd say its all good. however, take into account that after having a casual relationship with this girl for a while, she'll definetly want to take it further into an exclusive relationship.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with MMA... she was trying to tell you what she thought you wanted to hear.

I wouldn't try and adjust a not look like a player or whatever, cause she obviously likes you however you been acting.

Of course it could be just her hint of saying "ok we appearantly like each other so stop trying to play hard to get and fvck me already" :cool:

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK then =] I'll try and set a date up between us on the weekend, and I'll keep you up to date. Randall that made me laugh "ok we appearantly like each other so stop trying to play hard to get and fvck me already", I actually think if i told her that it would work lol.

When i call her i dont think i should mention anything about being a player, and just act casually? what do you think?

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her and she said she'll hang out with me sunday unless shes busy.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i call her i dont think i should mention anything about being a player, and just act casually? what do you think?
Lol, bro... don't ever say anything about you being a player, that'll make you look like a try hard. Actions speak larger than words, remember that. Play it smooth and casual and you'll be fine- she's obviously interested in how you're doin so far.

I called her and she said she'll hang out with me sunday unless shes busy.
No, say you're goin out somewhere and you want her to come along. that way if she can't make it or doesn't want to go, 'you're still busy and occupied' goin ahead and doin your thing, havin fun with or without her.

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah damage is already done lol, I'll call her saturday to see whats happening, and this time I'll let her know I'll be doing it anyway. Thanks

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweet, let me know how it goes.