Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player vibe

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation : acquaintee girl comes and asks if i am bothered by women again in funny way when she sees me typing on the phone, to which my reply was ~ yeah all the time nothing i can do about it...

Now i will hit her up for drinks in few days and we will see how it goes. too lazy to share more details.

But this raised my question what do you do if you unintentionally give the vibe that you have other women around? If you give a player vibe does this hurt you or the opposite? do women in this case become much more defensive or curious? Especially when you combine it with good looks and okayish status man.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her coming up with the idea by herself that youre a player is great. First of all this means she sees you sexually. And then not only is she turned on by imagining other women want you, but she wants to compete for you and "feel special" if you "choose her". Women want the men that other women want, and they want their man to be wanted by other women. Just dont brag too crassly, let her do the imagining like she wants to, and itll work out great.

Last edited:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this raised my question what do you do if you unintentionally give the vibe that you have other women around? If you give a player vibe does this hurt you or the opposite? do women in this case become much more defensive or curious? Especially when you combine it with good looks and okayish status man.
Depends on the women, some view it positive, some view it negative.

My opinion is that a man chased by women is a man of value and your showing that too her.

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree with the above, yet on some occasions I have seen it happen to me and others, where the girl actually will put their defensive stance up and make it very hard for the guy to advance, maybe this is due to an insecurity on the girls part, not sure.
In your situation it must have been more of a why you there in your phone if I am here.
Yeah I got that, it's not about the situation itself, I explained the situation just to let you know, how I got the idea of asking the next question about whether being viewed in this way is being perceived as positive or negative.

As in the past I have seen them put their defenses up the moment they start smelling some game or player vibe. ( Usually it's the girls with low self esteem, in my mind they usually try to protect themselves)

Frozen799

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the women, some view it positive, some view it negative.

My opinion is that a man chased by women is a man of value and your showing that too her.
Yeah, that was my guess also, as I mentioned, I have noted in the past the more open girls with high self esteem - react positively and vice versa - the more shy and with lower self esteem react negatively.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl. I have a ‘player’ vibe. A girl I met told me; ‘You **** a lot, huh.’ Some girls are really into it, and they tend to be very horny. Other girls find it intimidating? Creepy? And want nothing to do with me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation : acquaintee girl comes and asks if i am bothered by women again in funny way when she sees me typing on the phone, to which my reply was ~ yeah all the time nothing i can do about it...

Now i will hit her up for drinks in few days and we will see how it goes. too lazy to share more details.

Rollo - don't explicate. Demonstrate.

Dread game is GOAT STATUS.

Its what you do to keep women in check.

Being as it may, women particularly in the girl power era are fat better plate spinners.

Fro mate, a Chick I pulled called me out, "you probably have a bunch of girls."

Jealous!