Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Supreme

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayo, i just wanted to ask for your opinion on this man.

I have been listening to some of his free podcasts online. Even though he sounds so arrogant and bully, he's got some pretty solid points. As with every other guru, if you know how to screen out unnecessary stuff, he's pretty solid.

Just tell me your opinion, and you could post his favorite podcast, so i can listen to it.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just listen to tom leykis past radio podcast.

leykisonline.com

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything from 2005 and up..also the leykis101 files are veryyy eye opening.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme gives solid advice on how to become a man. I recommend everyone to listen to his videos on youtube he gives great advice.

Here's an awesome quote from one of his latest videos that got me laughing cause it's true. He's answering a male listener
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePlayerSupremeshow#p/u/3/Og5nLU1dIrI

"first of all you called him a douchebag but he was the man that did the manly thing he walked away from her first before he got boring, and now you got boring to her. You told her that you love her, bad mistake.

I know there's women that are gonna complain at me for this but you know it's the truth. When a man broke your heart you're still stuck in that moment. You're still attracted to that guy that broke your heart because he was somebody you couldn't conquer. But this simp here professes love to you, you step on him like a bug. All he is nothing but a ****ing ****roach to you."