"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

player supreme and his influence on sosuave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
ok i know all you moderators and newbies would suck off player if given the cnance lol. Real guys out there like pook and a crap load of others know this guy is one sociopathic liar. Jake talked him down and so did I ,because he lies and lies some more. Some of the stuff he says on here is just basic commonsense and if you worship his word you deserve to be an afc. The guy is " n i g g e r rich" hes not established he s not number 1 in anything . What he s number 1 in is being sosuave newbie rich. Look guys it is not that hard to get chicks numbers in clubs the reality of the situation is your talking to a 44 year old guy who talks commonsense to afcs on this board and you worship him for that like Top dogg or whatever his name is. Real power players dont come on sosuave and post pictures and talk about they re accomplishments to afcs on the internet to prove there word is of the highest evolution and they should be idolized. I didn't come on sosuave for a month and now I know why. Why? because every little thing is based upon technique what do i do in this situation blah blah blah. And daddy player is here to answer your questions. Give me a break you guys are afcs .....
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
He does not brag all the time. He gives his advice, you can listen if you want. He is just prooving with his pics he is the real deal, so you should listen. But its your choice.

This site is only about rules if you listen to EVERY BIT of advice. It should just basically tell you how to be a man, but most here take it too far. Girls also want the nice quiet guy, just not ALL the time.

If you have to make a post just because u dislike someone, and say we are all AFC's, you must have some issues. Sorry for whatever has happened, or how good you think you are doing with the ladies at the moment, things change. I just hope you are truly confident within yourself, and you creating posts to pay out on one dude makes me think you are not.
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Why the hate? No suave, that's why

The question posed is whether nature boy or whatever his handle is, is confident in himself. The flat-out answer would be no.

When you're hating on others, you're not confident, you're insecure. You're not a DJ, you're not even an AFC, you're incredibly weak.

How come no one pays attention to the title of this website? It's called sosuave.com!

How come fewer and fewer people here are suave and cool and need to hate, reach for techniques, get blindsided by women's rejections, and can't handle themselves in any way in life and are asking for help? A calm, cool, collected attitude, one that seeks positivity in all aspects of life not only attracts women (which should be not at the top of your list), but makes you successful with friends, co-workers, and in your career (which should be at the top of your list).

The first advice on this board is READ the DJ Bible. It teaches one how to be "cool" -- in other words, SUAVE.

Nature boy is not being suave, cool, or anything resembling that. Read the DJ Bible please.
 

naturalzen

Banned
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
shad up!! lol give me a break dude?

just give it a break who the hell are you two dr . phil i think you and player supreme have been watching too much oprah.



the world is my ****en oyster
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Playa supreme has given a lot of people good advice - thats the bottom line.

Do I think he's the "man" - nope - but I think he's got some good advice to give a lot of people around here.

Thats all thats important.

He add's value to this site.

If you don't wan tto read his stuff you don't have to - thats your call.

Myself - I don't read every god damn post. I read what I won't and take what good advice I can from whoever I can - irrespective of how long they have been here or what they stand for.

Over and out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by naturalzen
shad up!! lol give me a break dude?

just give it a break who the hell are you two dr . phil i think you and player supreme have been watching too much oprah.



the world is my ****en oyster
Good for you, Im glad you think that way. So go and eat it up you pimp you......haha.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Originally posted by CLOONEY
He does not brag all the time. He gives his advice, you can listen if you want. He is just prooving with his pics he is the real deal, so you should listen. But its your choice.

.

Exactly. I have found that on this internet thing you get alot of fakers pretending this and that. Over at the pimp's network we busted quite a few of them. That is why I developed the let's show proof over there of our game.

That is why I came here showing proof...so as to eliminate any doubt. It wasn't about bragging...cause I am a 44 year old man. Nothing much to brag about there. If anyone thinks I like putting my life out there then you better think again.

At the pimps network after we busted a couple of caucasian guys pretending the game...I bought up lets see who you really are and step into the light...and then show us what your working with...where are your examples of proof of why we should even be listening too you..ect ect.


But if somebody is to believe me I want them to know that I have lived the life and I have learned the game. What I say may not reach all ears, but those with the potential for my type of game will hear and listen and understand.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
Let's see how long this thread stays up. Too bad joey37 slices of fake baloney isn't here to jump on this hatewagon.


I am getting a little tired of of this shyt. Dealing with haters gets old and tiresome at times.

I am after all 44 years old...way to old to be battling on a internet site with some 20 something year olds who think they know the game.

Oh props to the head who though I was 30ish on the flame battle with joey the turd. To the rest of you haters who called me fat..fawk yall and kiss my black ass.


If I were fat I would take offense to it. But I'm far from it so it tickles me zen. I can still do high rep (over 10) curls with 110lbs. I'm betting you could not do my workout without puking your guts all over the floor.
0. leg extentsions 120lbs 44 reps
1. leg press 7plates on each side 38 reps till failure
2. dumbell jumpsquats 20lbs each 22 reps
3. sissy squats 13 reps
4. leg curls 110lbs 19 reps
5. dumbell incline bench press 75lbs 38 reps..strip to 55 then 45
6. Close grip pull downs 175 20 reps
7. side lateral raises 30lbs 17 reps 25 lbs then 20 lbs
8. flat bench dumbells 75 lbs to fail then 55 then 45
9. lat pulls in back 175 14 reps
10. over head dumbell bench press 55lbs 18 reps 45 then 40
12 E-z curl bar 90 lbs 19-22 reps
13 rope tricep press down 75 lbs 24 reps the 70 the 65lbs
14 incline dumbell curls 45lbs 12 40 then 35 lbs
15. lying tricep extention with special bar 70lbs 18 reps
16. dumbell calf raises 45lbs to failure I don't count em
17. Plate situps 25lbs 100 reps.

Now do this whole routine within 15 minutes...no stopping bro. do each set to total failure..and beyond...give it your heart and soul.

I do this 3 times a week babyboy. that is how I built 18 inch arms naturally. That is why I look like a linebacker..except my waistline is still slightly below a 36.

This is why I weigh 225 at 6.1 with 14% body fat.

This is why I still teach kick boxing for 24 hour fitness turbo kick gold certification at 44 years of age.
 

Mr.Fortesque

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2001
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Bratislava, Slovakia
U are in great condition in such age, congrat.
BTW:I was only curios on your answer ;)
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
Let's see how long this thread stays up. Too bad joey37 slices of fake baloney isn't here to jump on this hatewagon.


I am getting a little tired of of this shyt. Dealing with haters gets old and tiresome at times.

Then WHY DO YOU WASTE YOUR TIME?

You give some good advice on here, you actually have me start thinking you REALLY know what you're talking about, then you BLOW all credibility by taking time out of your life to respond to people like this.

Just do your thing. Stop acting like you've got something to prove to flamers, because 1) you should be bigger than that by now, and 2) unlike your female advice, your insults and trash-talking absolutely suck. "slices of fake baloney?" Geez. :rolleyes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
This place appears to have attracted a bunch of fakers.

We have Player_Supreme (the original), PlayerSupreme (who doesn't talk like the original, and seems to be the cause of all this), and PlayaSupreme too (who talks like someone else entirely).
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
hey, as long as they give good advice, every bit helps. so what if he's 44? he's in good/great shape and his experiences would save us a lotta time. especially for most guys here who come here to just post, post and post.

hell, ive been here since 2001 and im still far from perfect.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by CLOONEY
He does not brag all the time. He gives his advice, you can listen if you want. He is just prooving with his pics he is the real deal, so you should listen. But its your choice.

This site is only about rules if you listen to EVERY BIT of advice. It should just basically tell you how to be a man, but most here take it too far. Girls also want the nice quiet guy, just not ALL the time.

If you have to make a post just because u dislike someone, and say we are all AFC's, you must have some issues. Sorry for whatever has happened, or how good you think you are doing with the ladies at the moment, things change. I just hope you are truly confident within yourself, and you creating posts to pay out on one dude makes me think you are not.
Ditto.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Re: Why the hate? No suave, that's why

Originally posted by WestCoaster
The question posed is whether nature boy or whatever his handle is
LOL! Cool motherf*cker.. :)

WestCoaster is right, who gives a sh*t, you have two options, read it, or not. Player is cool in my book, even though I don't always read his postings.

For the record though.. I personally don't think PS's influences anymore than the rest of the peeps on here. *shrugs* ....I kinda wish he wouldn't attract these fools on here wasting post threads talking smack about him though... ;) ...j/k .....we're always going to get soma haters on here, oh f*ckin well.....p*ssies.
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Can someone please explain to me how anything in this entire thread has helped any of the members of sosuave.com become better with women or improve themselves?!?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
This thread is stupid. Wasting your time arguing the pros and cons of PlayerSupreme is stupid. PlayerSupreme, responding to every single one of these inane threads is stupid. And your insults (ESPECIALLY the Joey/Baloney one) are ridiculously stupid.

Thread closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top