Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Music.

Reaction score
Ok, here the thing. I got a pretty crappy mp3 player. Can only store 128mb of songs.

Im looking for some music library software to transfer the music to the player with. BUT

I need something that resamples the music as it transfers. So I have a 320kbs mp3 in the library that I want transferred to the player but at 128kbs... in a different format (eg. wma). Anyone know of anything close to this?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
I knew someone would answer with that. Do you have an ipod? Do you really need an ipod?

Probably not. My mp3 player is fine so far. I would like to get an ipod but I simply cant afford it. And even if I could, I cant afford to lose it. So im stuck with my rugged little player.

It may not be the best but it does its job. Especially when i drop it. And drop stuff on it.

Cant do that with an ipod... can you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks but that is just a reencoder. And i have a much better one on my computer. I need something that converts from higher bitrate to lower bitrate when i dump on my player. I know itunes can do this but only for ipod.

It resamples the library and sends to the ipod.