Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Played or Lost Interest?

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had her then I lost her...or was she playing me all this time. This one may be tough for even the most experienced DJ's because this was a 6-8 month project girl. It might be a bit to read, but I would appreciate your input and you will find it interesting.

Note: I did not know what a DJ was until about 4 days ago so everything I did came natural. I now see my game has some DJ skills and some AFC weaknesses.

======================================
Ok so the short version of the story goes like this:
=========================================

I have worked with this HB8 for the past year. It is obvious she "tries" to be hot because she wears a good amount of makeup, has highlights in her hair and has an ass that is out of this world which she must know. She comes across as an ice b$tch to most people, including me when I first met her. Bottom line: She is very moody. We are both 20 years old and both good looking.

Here is a timeline of our relations to one another:

===========
Months 1-4
==========
I pay no attention to her and am not attracted to her (because of her Ice B$tchness) and vica versa. Everyday I let her out of work (I work in security) we both avoid eye contact.

=========
Months 4-7
=========
One day I decide to say "hi" to her and she gave me a huge smile and a "hi ezilonman" back. After that our conversations grew as did my intrest for her. I began to play the "hot and cold" attention game with her for the next few months until she starts to display signs of shyness/nervousness around me...ie) mumbling things like "you make me laugh" while looking into the ground. Then...

=========
Months 7-10
=========
We begin playing this eye contact game with each other. We try to catch each other looking and set the other up so we can turn and find them looking at us. The whole time our conversations remain "normal" while we both know we are playing this innocent game. Her moodswings stop completely with me and she turns super sweet. I have video tape evidence of her doing her job normal, then the minute I come into work, she begins looking in my direction quite frequently.

========
Month 11
========
The flirting turns on full blast by both me and her. Our eye contact game dies off alot and we begin with the verbal and physical flirting. She would tell me how good I looked and vica versa. Then one day she put on my jacket and sat RIGHT next to me. She started talking to me and I was giving her dumbass answers and I started to pay more attention to my buddies. She slowly moved away from me until she flicked my coat off her shoulders and rushed out of the room. She then proceeded to give me the cold shoulder routine the rest of the day. The next day I called her out on it and she came down with amnesia "Huh? What are you talking about? Why would i have been mad, I was wearing your jacket?" (womanesse???)

=======
Month 12 (The F#CK up on my part)
=======
I decide to go for it but turn into a complete AFC when I do so. One day I tell her I like her and she gets this huge smile across her face and she starts saying things like "I could never tell" and I start complementing her and apologizing for rediculous ***** sh#t that happened earlier. I then tell her I feel to embarassed to ask her what I wanted to and I let her leave without asking her out.

The next day I ask her to a movie and she responds with a mumble of "I don't care" which set off a red flag in my gut. Then she leaves...again no number.

The next day I get her number but she acts very aloof which sets off another red flag.

The next day I call her and she doesn't answer (red flag again) and then I leave a message, which she doesn't respond to (no red flag needed..ray charles could see this one).

Five days later I see her and she is being a complete ice b@tch to me.

=============
I CALL HER OUT
=============
I go up to her and say "I can take a hint...If you didn't want to go out with me, you should have told me"
she responds by looking into the ground and says "I have trouble telling a guy no and I told you I am talking to another guy right now (WTF she never told me this)"
I told her I wanted to be friends and to drop the whole cold shoulder thing...she walked out without a response.

===============
The next two weeks
===============
Her ice attitude returns and she won't look me in the eye or talk about anything with me. In small groups she will talk to everyone but me. The eye contact game is toast. I keep trying to break through, but no luck. One day I start singing "I got 99 problems but a B$tch ain't one" to one of my coworkers and I notice she immediatly looks over at me. I got a response out of her, but then I accidently turned and looked at her too, so she must have known what I was doing (whoops). This leads to the craziest thing a girl has ever done to me...

=======================================
SHE GOES OUT WITH MY FRIEND who she DISLIKES
=======================================
She gives me the "ice" yet again a few days later and then my boy comes in and we (me + my boy) start goofing around. It is no secret that she hates my boy. HE even tells me about how she is never anything but a ***** to him. After we do our goofing around, He goes over to her and starts macking on her...and she loves it. She throws her number at him and he leaves. She then comes over to me, and all of a sudden out of nowhere she acts like nothing ever happened between us and is nothing but smiles and jokes. This kindness continues up until the "date" she has with my boy.

P.S. "What happened to the guy she was talking to?"

========
The Date
========
My boy decides he isn't intrested in her before he calls her and decideds to play her dirty on my behalf. He goes out with her and gives her the date of her life to which she says "He was such a jack@$$".

After this date, her "ice" attitude around me returns then disappears, then returns, then diassapears.

=========
A WEEK AGO
=========
I decide this girl is CRAZY!!! So I stop paying her any and all attention, maybe a "bye". She loses her "Ice" attitude completely when I start doing this but I still don't budge.

==============
This past Weekend
==============
I found this site, read most of it and saw where I went wrong. I then decide to try the ****y/confident with her next time I see her. I start making fun of her and it works. She tries to comeback but I tell her to "shut up" and slam the door in her face as I stare through the window with a smile and she just stands there with a big ol smile.

=================
NEED YOUR ADVICE
=================
So master DJ's...I need your advice on what to do. I am pretty sure I know what I did wrong. My gut tells me I did not get played...it tells me I lost her interest. I put months into setting her up...and then blew it when I went back to my AFC ways. I gave you plenty of info on our relations... maybe you see something I don't.

Keep in mind: I am not full of myself and it takes alot for me to believe a girl is intrested in me. I don't lead myself along, and never have in the past. I am pretty good at reading people and my gut is very good at alerting me when things are not right.

I would like to know If:

a) I still have a shot and how to go about it
b) how can I play her without making it obvious

Have Fun with this:D

At my disposal I have:

-Another HB8/9 at my work who I just started working on.
-A pretty girl who has been chasing me since I stopped contacting her a year ago.
-A pretty friend who got several of the guys attention when she stopped into work to talk to me.
-My good looks, charm and ****y/funny act (I get alot of attention from women but I am looking for a relationship now, not a one-night stand)

:cool:

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - ezilonman
but I am looking for a relationship now, not a one-night stand

this woman is NOT LTR ( long term relationship ) material she is trouble

6-8 month project girl

lol thats a long time to say " hi " to someone :)

She comes across as an ice b$tch to most people, including me when I first met her. Bottom line: She is very moody

a b*tch ? VERY MOODY

she is bad news and not LTR material

Her moodswings stop completely with me and she turns super sweet

she remembered to take her medication ?

I have video tape evidence of her doing her job normal, then the minute I come into work, she begins looking in my direction quite frequently

lol that part cracked me up :)

One day I tell her I like her

very very bad move. she was a monster before now she is a monster with super powers.

I start complementing her and apologizing for rediculous ***** sh#t that happened earlier

nooo.... you are feeding the monster... ( HER EGO ) how do you ever hope to conqueror her when you have given her this much power ?

I then tell her I feel to embarassed to ask her what I wanted to and I let her leave without asking her out

dude she thinks you are a chump and wh0res don't want no chump

The next day I ask her to a movie and she responds with a mumble of "I don't care" which set off a red flag in my gut. Then she leaves...again no number

take a hint. the game is over. learn. BUT YOU WON because she is not the sort of woman you want for a LTR. infact in my opinion she appears to be MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

I told you I am talking to another guy right now

she is sexing some other dude thats not her boyfriend = h0

One day I start singing "I got 99 problems but a B$tch ain't one"

yeah i got the Jay-Z and Linkin park version in the stacker in my pimp mobile :)

This leads to the craziest thing a girl has ever done to me

you are a security guard. you should know crazy.

SHE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE . dude YOU CAN DO ALOT BETTER :)

SHE GOES OUT WITH MY FRIEND who she DISLIKES

you sang the Jay-Z song. she busted you. she knows it was directed at her. congratulations you now have made yourself an enemy for life. she will not rest until your are dead or in pain that leads to death. yes women are this cold blooded. you created a problem here. watch your back.

She then comes over to me, and all of a sudden out of nowhere she acts like nothing ever happened between us and is nothing but smiles and jokes

to kill your enemy you need to get CLOSE

" keep your friend close and your enemies even closer "

P.S. "What happened to the guy she was talking to?"

she is still f*cking him and 3 other guys. she is just meeting up with your boy because she cause you singing that song and she wants to see you suffer any way possible. even if that means spreading her legs to your boy to get you jealous. SHE IS EVIL. SHE IS A WH0RE. keep away from her. be aware of her MOTIVE in speaking to you. LOOK ELSEWHERE besides your work for women.

I decide this girl is CRAZY!!!

after 12 months ?

do you have any instincts at all lol ?

you supposed to be a security guard. you got any martial arts / street fighting / life or death danger experience ?

or are you just a 5 day course rent a cop i can scare with a sledge hammer and a balaclava ?

My gut tells me I did not get played...it tells me I lost her interest. I put months into setting her up

lol ok i will try and be nice to you. you need to hone your gut instincts especially since you are a security guard.

my gut says : she is crazy. she is a mad h0. keep away from her. WARNING WARNING DANGER WILL ROBISON DANGER !

maybe your gut was hungry at the time ?

you put months into wasting time and energy on a CRAZY B*TCH

maybe you see something I don't

i see a rainbow :)

I am pretty good at reading people and my gut is very good at alerting me when things are not right

ok in all fairness maybe you are Detective Columbo but you need to stop trusting with your eyes when it comes to beautiful women. they usually are a very dangerous creature. weigh her ACTIONS up against what you know to be right. if she comes up short go to DEFCOM 5

I would like to know If:

a) I still have a shot and how to go about it
b) how can I play her without making it obvious

she is trash bro you can do better than a beautiful CRAZY woman. she is out of your league at the moment when it comes to playing games. you have alot to learn to be able to work a h0 like that. best you could hope for if you had game would be just use her for a booty call knowing she is f*cking 4 other guys. she is not LTR material.

take both of these options

A pretty girl who has been chasing me since I stopped contacting her a year ago.
-A pretty friend who got several of the guys attention when she stopped into work to talk to me

keep away from the chicks at work it is not worth the drama and it is not professional. you need to keep your mind on your job.

people notice when security guards are busy chatting up the chicks i seen security guards lose their reputations and jobs over petty $hit like that.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can't expect me to read all this crap.

something you should consider: if someone asked HER about YOU, would she have this much to say? Of course not--and that's why you have a problem.

if you have other prospects you can work on, then do that.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - smoke city
you can't expect me to read all this crap

no not you. reading is hard work for HULK.

**ATTENTION ever person who likes to say something like the above comment in bold**

you need to read the rules for posting on this forum

if i keep seeing dumb ass negative posts like this i am going to start reporting them to the moderators. And i am going to make it my business to point you out for everyone to see you are a stooge.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68762

the important part for you kids ( damn you P-E you got me saying kid now ) that can't read good or have trouble not posting comments like " can you make it shorter and use smaller words and use words that i can read like cat and dog "

Of course, you wouldn't make a new thread unless the subject mattered to you... so show us that it matters.

From this point on, threads lacking details, mainly those with only 1-2 sentences in the body, will be deleted as soon as a moderator comes across them. The reason for this isn't that we're spiteful, or that we hate people making new threads... but as you would agree, if something matters to someone enough to take up a part of the forum by posting it, they should show that it matters to them by giving whatever it is they are proclaiming some thought before creating the threads.

read this next one 3 times

Add more details. In addition to adding to the thread length, this will allow the reader to be able to more fully understand the situation that you are trying to communicate, thereby increasing the effectiveness and quality of their response to you.

now just to clarify i got no problem with flames / sarcasm whatever. some troll comes up in here fire all guns.

but making comments about the length of peoples posts is stupid.

DON'T READ THEM if there are too many words for you

and ESPECIALLY don't post " i am not gunna read this post cause it's too long "

what ? you just trying to get your post count up ?

reading hurt HULK's brain. HULK SMASH !!!

boot off

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, both you guys are right

another big mistake I made...after the whole coat wearing amnesia incident I told her "Your female powers...the ones you think you have, they won't work on me"

LMAO... I just fed this dragon way too d@mn much.

I wish I had found this site before...too late:)

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost in translation, you're an ok guy, but don't be so sensitive.

You completely missed the point of the post, because you didn't seem to understand the next three lines of it. [How's that for irony?] You know (well, at least I hope you know)--even in the midst of all your histrionics--that the point I was making was not that I shouldn't read all of that, and that posts shouldn't be more detailed. The glaringly obvious point of my post (that you somehow managed to stumble over, even if it was only 4 lines) was that the original poster was overanalyzing...spending too much time and energy where it wasn't worth it. Just as I've already wasted enough time talking to you.

Anyway ezilonman, it seems like you got the drift of what I was saying--I can be a bit blunt with my points, but sometimes it's more effective. In general, to spend less time agonizing and worrying about women is to be better at dealing with them. trust me.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smoke city you're an ok guy too

i got no beef with you

just lately alot of people have been doing the whole " this post is too long " then nothing

to be fair in hindsight you were the wrong person to come down on because you did post some good advice after you did the " this post is too long "

so for that i am sorry smoke city :) please forgive me

it's the people that DON'T do the 4 lines of good advice afterwards that really piss me off and in my haste to brutally make an example of one of them i flamed you instead

but hear this you munchkins..... you may have escaped me this time

BUT I AM WATCHING AND WAITING !
AND YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU DO IT AGAIN !
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE !

BWHAHAHAHAHA....

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. don't worry about it, man. It takes a lot more to actually get me upset.

just don't push your luck :D

Reaction score
Damn, I missed a fight!!!!i:cuss:

I'm glad you both kissed and forgave each other!:rolleyes:

Now, let m get down to the business at hand...

DJ Lost already gave you insight into your blunders so I will just add to his tongue-lashing!!!

You looked at her booty for 8 months and you didn't respond like a man??? Are you a man???

No kid, you are not a man - you are a voyeur - that's right "one who watches others and fantasizes!!

What man is satisfied with fantasy??

Do you want to sit on the sidelines all of your life or do you want to participate in living? I can’t hear you??

I got excited reading about her after you started describing her buttocks - I started to ask her out and screamed, “Let me take you out in my ’69 caddy sweety, but first you have to wash you’re @ss if you are going to sit my ride!!”

Then I noticed that she was not here but she was only a vivid picture in my imagination – the echo of my voice bouncing of the walls in my empty home reminded me of my lone existence. And then it hit me “I” was the one fantasizing and have gone against my own advice stated above.

Hey kid, don’t do as I do just listen to what I say…

Your most critical mistake was not to ask her out within a week or two of knowing her – shytting around with a girl doesn’t get you anywhere – you young kids are scared to ask for what you want because of fear – fear of a woman!!

Now, I personally don’t like moody bytches with bad attitudes so she is not my type but since you want the drama you should have approached her directly as a man and been straightforward!! She already knows what you want – and it is not her Bytchy ways!!

You are not fooling her – you want that booty and she wanted you and every other dude to have it – that is why she shows it!!!

But as a man you were not aggressive enough in making demands and didn’t pursue her romantically – you talked to her like a co-worker – that was a no-no!!

Talk to her as a man who is interested in her as a woman – and do this quickly!!! Women want men - not boys who wait 8 months to make a move!!:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, to answer your question - you never got played because you never entered the game!!!

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think we called it "game over"!

I was at a party when all of a sudden she walks in.

I didn't say a word to her until I became heavily intoxicated. Then I was brutaly honest with her.

I told her that her game was superior to mine and I should have just kept my mouth shut instead of fueling the beast. She knew exactly what I was talking about and agreed with me.

Then, when I called her out about her being attracted to me before, then losing interest she made a huge mistake.

She started to open her mouth to respond, but froze for a second, then proceeded to tell me a womanesse response.

Thanks to this board, I know that she did not "tell" the truth with her words. She did however tell me the truth with her body language there.

Since I had gotten my "closure" I figured it was not worth pushing the issue further.

I told her I wanted to be "cool" again. She agreed and said that when she did things like go out with my boy it was not to try and make me upset (Whoa, I never even metioned that to her...ever...I always acted like I had no idea... guilty mind perhaps:cool: ) Again...i figured it was not worth my time or effort to call her out on it.

I told her I was going to treat her like my sister (she knows how big of a bi#$h I think my sister is) and if she got out of line, "I'm going to have to take you down a peg or two" with a big smile.

We then parted ways...

Game Over...I hope

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear sir

Beware moody girls sending contradictory signs (cold shower, hot shower). She can turn on you anytime and file a sexual harassment complaint with the blink of the eye. Do you wish to lose your job, you reputation and potentially your ability to find work?

Stay clear and watch your back!

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule X

You don't talk about the game with woman

Discussing and dear god reviewing what transpired is weak

"I told her that her game was superior to mine and I should have just kept my mouth shut instead of fueling the beast. She knew exactly what I was talking about and agreed with me. "

What's going here? This is not the post Survivor special, just move on.

Stop showing weakness to an attention *****, unless you enjoy the pain.

Guys...

Don't tell women your game plan, just be a man and do it. Mystery is a strength don't disarm yourself.

Kaine