Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playboylifestyle.net

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BadBoy has a pretty decent rep for a European PUA, though some question whether or not his methodology works in the States. That Cortez (the dude in the red wifebeater) video was part of his group... that was interesting.

It's a very, VERY direct method of approaching whereas most of the other methodologies are more indirect. BB will approach very alpha, macho style and tell the girl that he likes her and would like to get to know her better, push her sexual buttons, etc.

The other styles (like TD and Mystery) approach more coquettishly & indirectly, ask an opinion, and seek to push her various emotional buttons (fun, drama, etc).

Reaction score
The badboy has a good style cause that is what I do. That feminine style you mentioned of the other two doesn't work for me.

Going in from a side angle isn't masculine.

Well I'm back to Masf.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
The badboy has a good style cause that is what I do. That feminine style you mentioned of the other two doesn't work for me.

Going in from a side angle isn't masculine.
It's funny how we find excuses to support our opinions. Reframing is such an underused persuasion tool.

His style is good BECAUSE that's what I do hehe :D AND if you don't do it the way I do it, then you're feminine.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would pick the way he talks about, over any techniques, gimmicks or whatever, and the thing is that there is no style routine or whatever. You simply go straight up to a girl and just play with her, verbally first and physically later …the highest form is no form.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't pay for that stuff. Approach yourself.

Or better yet... give me 200 bucks, I'll show you around better than any badboy out there.

Guaranteed to land you a chick :D or your money back

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be an ass, but one of the last polls I took showed that not only was half this site clearly AFC, but other than a few Naturals, the only ones doing any type of successful pickup were workshop trained.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
basically this is a workshop to rip off losers. besides that.. if you want to live a life of "picking up women" rather than taking care of yourself and advancing yourself in life then you are still a loser even if you may be getting @ss here and there.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The alternative being that they are both AFC AND not taking care & advancing themselves. Which is why 75% to 99% of this board are nothing but unhappy keyboard jockeys.