Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Playboy article: Pick--up Lines That Have Actually Worked

Serenity

Reaction score
Amusing.

When I first met my girlfriend she said "I'm used to pain" in a happy way, it was just such a fvcked up thing to say that it really intrigued me. She wasn't even consciously trying to pick me up, it just randomly came out of her and that made her even more interesting.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that whoever came up with the "You're my girlfriend for the next five minutes" line was pretty clever, I've always thought that was a good line. Sets up a non-platonic frame without being crude or serious. But I would NEVER use it, it's such a CLICHE now, straight from the Mystery playbook and sounds like it. If it wasn't so well known I would.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amusing.

When I first met my girlfriend she said "I'm used to pain" in a happy way, it was just such a fvcked up thing to say that it really intrigued me. She wasn't even consciously trying to pick me up, it just randomly came out of her and that made her even more interesting.
Well, was she?

I always thought that whoever came up with the "You're my girlfriend for the next five minutes" line was pretty clever, I've always thought that was a good line. Sets up a non-platonic frame without being crude or serious. But I would NEVER use it, it's such a CLICHE now, straight from the Mystery playbook and sounds like it. If it wasn't so well known I would.
I think you can use such lines to great success if you adapt them to the situation, but not cold & out of the blue.