"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

PlayaSupreme,Eternal And Most Other Mods Are Fake - Let The Jury Decide - Vote Here

Are The PlayerSupreme, Eternal And Other Mods Fake And Have No Life Out Of Here

  • The PlayerSupreme And Eternal And All Other Know-It-All-Mods Are Fake and Have No Life Outside Of He

    Votes: 21 47.7%
  • they all give great advice and the photos of the girls they say they banged are those of HB10 and we

    Votes: 10 22.7%
  • fanatizmu is gay

    Votes: 13 29.5%

  • Total voters
    44
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatizmu

Banned
Joined
Sep 22, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I think that bobobb in his thread on my thoughts about this forum was RIGHT to say that playasupreme and the realnezz are just the same person with two screen names, just look at how realnezz plays it cool with this guy, and they even share the same signature!! lame..... however the point of this thread is to prove that da player supreme, eternal and the bishop are fakes, they never give one piece of real advice they are just here to ban people and flame other's ideas. the playa supreme is nearing 4000 threads of more than 10 pages each, he has been sitting on this forum for a couple of years and he is having fun showing us photos of girls he has banged (besides they are all 4s) !!!!

so Let The Jury Decide..... is the playa supreme and eternal and others like them fake? typing all day in here.... please vote so we can show this thread to allen thompson and ban them from this forum and site in general perhaps they may go out and try to get some girls for reals instead of flaming us for what we try to talk about.


I have to explain just one little thing to the bishop and playa supreme, cause they said my grammar is wrong, i'm sorry but i am from Italy and we don't speak english here, so i'm sorry i'm not that fluent

I invite eternal not to stop this post and let everyone vote in this semi-democracy so we can see who is really right here, just by typing 10 pages per thread doesn't make you a player!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
*sigh* Idiot...I guess my poll wasn't good enough? Ah well. Let the votes begin!
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by fanatizmu
I think that bobobb in his thread on my thoughts about this forum was RIGHT to say that playasupreme and the realnezz are just the same person with two screen names, just look at how realnezz plays it cool with this guy, and they even share the same signature!! lame..... however the point of this thread is to prove that da player supreme, eternal and the bishop are fakes, they never give one piece of real advice they are just here to ban people and flame other's ideas. the playa supreme is nearing 4000 threads of more than 10 pages each, he has been sitting on this forum for a couple of years and he is having fun showing us photos of girls he has banged (besides they are all 4s) !!!!

so Let The Jury Decide..... is the playa supreme and eternal and others like them fake? typing all day in here.... please vote so we can show this thread to allen thompson and ban them from this forum and site in general perhaps they may go out and try to get some girls for reals instead of flaming us for what we try to talk about.


I have to explain just one little thing to the bishop and playa supreme, cause they said my grammar is wrong, i'm sorry but i am from Italy and we don't speak english here, so i'm sorry i'm not that fluent

I invite eternal not to stop this post and let everyone vote in this semi-democracy so we can see who is really right here, just by typing 10 pages per thread doesn't make you a player!!!!!!
Oh gee wiz another one.

And you claim to be a psychologist?

It's already been proven that The realness and I are not the same individual.

What is a four to you is a 7 or 8 to me. And what you call a 8 I call a 3. And I'm happy for it too.

The bishop and Eternal do not like me...so why are you jumping on them also. Let's just keep it you and I playa.

And yes your english sucks. And I speak ebonics.

I have barely over 3,000 posts not 4,000 so let's get it right.

Now that sig thing is very weak fool. It's already been explained. But if you happen to make over to Pimphop.com I will extend the same courtesy to you and you are showing me.

LOL @ YA

Stupid!

Let the pole begin. Oh here are some comments that others have said about yours truely:

I dig your style!
Just crusing around the forms and I see that you have some very interesting points of view. (Many that are on these forums like to whine and complain at people who don't have alot of "posts", like it has anything to do with how smooth they are with chicks...)

I like that post you threw on the boards about women and the bible. I agree that women were made for men who were made for god.

Also, you put up something about females having to "compete" for the alpha male in primitive times. A situation happened to me in which a chick got kind of angry and started "manhandling" another chick that I was talking too. It was almost like the girl was trying to be the "alpha female" by dragging the other girl away from me by the arm. It got me thinking, but I could not figure out why that happened. I think you nailed it.

Hey, anyway, just letting you know that the shyt you post here IS appreciated...some of these folks just like to rip on other people because they think they know it all. Don't let it deter you from droppin that hot shyt!

Hey Player_Supreme Dude, I can tell, even from the short time you've been here, that you have your **** down. You know the game and how to play it. If you ever want to talk about it more privately and in depth give me a PM when you get the chance. I feel we can learn a lot from each other. Your are either a natural or have been reading this site for a while. Keep it up man. Good posts so far.


Plz teach me!
I saw your post for Kaizen in Rallfus' reply. I know we weren't supposed to read it but damn that sh!t was cool. Why don't you make some posts on how to fvck with chicks heads? I've been messed around so much and It'd to be cool to be the one doing the mind-fvcks. I want to mess with my ex oneitis' head. Plz post your knowledge for us to learn!


I like your posts, man.
--finally someone who knows what the fvck the deal is.

Help me out here bro Hey there - I have been reading alot of your posts and agree with alot of what you have to say. I am sending you this because I would like your advice.I have observed your posts and noticed you to be a mix of both a Player and a DJ. When i came here, that was what I ideally wanted to be. Of course people were either strongly against being a player(the majority) or strongly for it. I wanted a mix of both.I noticed you to seem to of incorporated both traits of a player and a DJ in too your life. So here are the questions i have for you. Thanks in advance if you decide to reply.'


Secondly, Since you first appeared to the DJ Forum a few months back, I've read most, if not, all your posts. And i find them very to be the kind of real world advice i take to the clubs, streets,environment etc.. Even though we are different ppl from different places... ( NYC ) I also discovered you paid your due's in the game because of your experience playing the field. And being the greedy bastard that i am... I sincerely hope i can continue to Contact You Privately in regards to seduction. It's up to you. Since i've noticed you haven't been visiting or posting in these boards lately... Do you post elsewhere??? i thought i'd politely ask if you prefer E-mail or PM on here.


hey
this place used to be different, with peoples attitudes like yours far outwaying the blind sheep, now sadly it seems the sheep have overtaken

other sites you're reading/posting on
Hey player,

You mentioned other sites you're posting on - are they vbulletin boards/usenet or what? Where are they located? Interested in having a look.
lol gotta luv the Player_
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
hey thanx alot...HEAPS of great info

Well, it's very interesting, from an academic perspective. I've always been fascinated by psychology. Especially figuring out what makes women tick. Definitely not for me. No matter how DJ I eventually get, I could never see myself playing this kind of game (or being attracted to this type of woman). But still an interesting post...

Man,

...but I've seen him make good points in other threads IMHO. But still, that had to have been a hyperbole.

I love this thread, so on point, so precise.

Think this belongs under tips. But excellent post, plenty of useful info.

Thanks!
Santos

Good stuff bro....all your tips are really helpful, DJ Bible essentials that we seem to forget a lot. I just had a not so hot night at the club yesterday, this post reminded me of what I know but sometimes forget: I've succeeded with before and I can do it again.

Reads like the pages out of the Bible on a gangsta tip.

Nice Postizzle!

I love this thread, so on point, so precise. I

Awesome post Player_Supreme! You definitely deserve the name Player_ Supreme, bro!

Anyway. Nice Post Player.

PS, I do believe that little bit should be the four commandments of the DJ bible!

I especially like #1. I can't believe how FUN it can be.

Bravo player, thanks.

that's something I've been saying for a long time. A lot of guys don't seem to realise chicks' standards aren't as high as you think. It's a numbers game really.

strong, ballsy, outspoken.....this is my kinda man.

Very nice observation, Player_Supreme, bravo, very true in many ways. A girl once told me that girls are just b*tches toward each other, and I've seen it.


Bravo player, thanks.
Top Notch post. DJ Bible material


****************************


I have 22 pages on a word document format of this ****.....

I am waiting for you to ask why I used to collect them....PLEAAASSEE do. I want you to ask me or make a comment about it......

You should of done your homework before you tried this crap. Everything your doing has been done and said before.

Look up the Great Player_Supreme vs Starman aka mo-bombs..aka star-geek debates...

Or that joey the phoney italian baloney.

Then get a live fool. YOUR making a complete idiot out of yourself.

Your making it so that nobody will respect you on this board stupid.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Incase you doubt my word about 22 pages...here is a bit more:


To the tips.

BTW nice post.
3. The ****y/but funny has been in the black community for players since ....hell I copied older ones way back in the 70's. The double your dating dude just coined it and is marketing it now.

- Player_Supreme

*************



I've read a lot of so-called seduction books and if you talk to the old school playas they'll say basically the same thing Player_Supreme said.

Player,

I can't believe it. Finally!!...... a nice post….helter

I read what Player_Supreme wrote about his story. I thought it was great how he handled it. I think there was enough information there for him to do what he did, and it was also enough to give you an idea it was a good thing.

You have to try and read things within context, or within atleast an imagination of what it could have been like.


Exactly supreme exactly

I agree with Player




and to the person who gave me this url - thanks this place has got way more game than any other site (sosuave, cough cough)

From reading Player_Supreme's previous posts, I believe he is on top of his game and is a true role model to the rest of us. His words to this women give her feeling to wake up, and start getting sexual. Player supreme knows exactly how to seduce women and if we lived close i would befriend him in order to up my game.


Keep schooling them.

Smooth lines, bruh.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
I gotta admit sensei , bobbob kinda had a point before , I'm from NZ and since you started pimphop about half of your stuff I read now and have no idea what youre saying.

Occupational hazard of being a skinny white boy I guess :D

Cover your six
Mike.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Walden
I gotta admit sensei , bobbob kinda had a point before , I'm from NZ and since you started pimphop about half of your stuff I read now and have no idea what youre saying.

Occupational hazard of being a skinny white boy I guess :D

Cover your six
Mike.
Well then mike anytime I say something that you don't understand then ask me for clarification. I do speak regular english too you know. I chose to "code switch" in and out of urban slang at times.
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Fatality
Internet drama, I love it:rolleyes:
The saga continues... Anyway... I enjoy eternal though so I'll put in a good word for him.

Since you only have control over yourself, just ignore the people you perceive to be worthless on the site.

People who are preoccupied with getting other people banned have real control problems.

Stop taking the internet so seriously...

~Zappa
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Twas the eve of thursday and all through the land
A great poll was take to see who was a PS fan

Not a soul was stirring except the rats
I'm bored so I'm hittin the sack

Good nite one and all and to you sorry fawks
a warm and toasty good nite don't stay up all night clucking your ....clucks....
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
484
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by fanatizmu
i should have added a rather lacking poet too in the question!!!!
your still here?:rolleyes:
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
Fantazimu why do you care? Why does anyone give a rats ass? All these pointless topics are making me think twice about the intelligence of some people who come to this site...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Why doesnt Eternal disipline the puppy and ban him? Flex on his a$$....
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Re: PlayaSupreme,Eternal And Most Other Mods Are Fake - Let The Jury Decide - Vote H

Originally posted by fanatizmu
I think that bobobb in his thread on my thoughts about this forum was RIGHT to say that playasupreme and the realnezz are just the same person with two screen names, just look at how realnezz plays it cool with this guy, and they even share the same signature!! lame..... however the point of this thread is to prove that da player supreme, eternal and the bishop are fakes, they never give one piece of real advice they are just here to ban people and flame other's ideas. the playa supreme is nearing 4000 threads of more than 10 pages each, he has been sitting on this forum for a couple of years and he is having fun showing us photos of girls he has banged (besides they are all 4s) !!!!

so Let The Jury Decide..... is the playa supreme and eternal and others like them fake? typing all day in here.... please vote so we can show this thread to allen thompson and ban them from this forum and site in general perhaps they may go out and try to get some girls for reals instead of flaming us for what we try to talk about.


I have to explain just one little thing to the bishop and playa supreme, cause they said my grammar is wrong, i'm sorry but i am from Italy and we don't speak english here, so i'm sorry i'm not that fluent

I invite eternal not to stop this post and let everyone vote in this semi-democracy so we can see who is really right here, just by typing 10 pages per thread doesn't make you a player!!!!!!
I'd love to smash your f*cking face in.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
I voted for option one as my way of saying

LLL---------IIIIIIIIIII-----CCCCCCCC---KKK------KKK
LLL---------IIIIIIIIIII----CCCCCCCCC---KKK-----KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK----KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK--KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK-KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKKKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK-KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK--KKK
LLLLLLLLL-------III--------CC----------KKK---KKK
LLLLLLLLL---IIIIIIIIIII----CCCCCCCCC---KKK----KKK
LLLLLLLLL---IIIIIIIIIII-----CCCCCCCC---KKK-----KKK



MMMMM------MMMMM-----YYYY------YYYY
MMMMMM----MMMMMM------YYYY----YYYY
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM-------YYYY--YYYY
MMMM--MMMM--MMMM--------YYYYYYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY



NNNN-------NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU---TTTTTTTTTT-----SSSSSSSS
NNNNNN-----NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU---TTTTTTTTTT----SSSSSSSSS
NNNN-NN----NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT------SSSS
NNNN--NN---NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
NNNN---NN--NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
NNNN----NN-NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT-------------SSSS
NNNN-----NNNNNN-----UUUU---UUUU-------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
NNNN-------NNNN------UUUUUUUUU--------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
I believe that I'll just happen to bring a digital camera along tonight... since to be a mod, you have to have no life and a deathly fear of females, the subsequent pictures should put everyone to sleep...

Stay tuned. :p
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I voted for option one as my way of saying

LLL---------IIIIIIIIIII-----CCCCCCCC---KKK------KKK
LLL---------IIIIIIIIIII----CCCCCCCCC---KKK-----KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK----KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK--KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK-KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKKKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK-KKK
LLL-------------III--------CC----------KKK--KKK
LLLLLLLLL-------III--------CC----------KKK---KKK
LLLLLLLLL---IIIIIIIIIII----CCCCCCCCC---KKK----KKK
LLLLLLLLL---IIIIIIIIIII-----CCCCCCCC---KKK-----KKK



MMMMM------MMMMM-----YYYY------YYYY
MMMMMM----MMMMMM------YYYY----YYYY
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM-------YYYY--YYYY
MMMM--MMMM--MMMM--------YYYYYYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY
MMMM---MM---MMMM----------YYYY



NNNN-------NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU---TTTTTTTTTT-----SSSSSSSS
NNNNNN-----NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU---TTTTTTTTTT----SSSSSSSSS
NNNN-NN----NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT------SSSS
NNNN--NN---NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
NNNN---NN--NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
NNNN----NN-NNNN----UUUU-----UUUU------TTTT-------------SSSS
NNNN-----NNNNNN-----UUUU---UUUU-------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
NNNN-------NNNN------UUUUUUUUU--------TTTT-------SSSSSSSSS
Same here...

Now leave me the fvck alone, i got a paper to write...

Oh ya, and a quote:

Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics,
even if you win fanatizmu is still a retard :p
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top