Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Playa bi^ch?

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
I went to a bar with a friend last night. There was this cute chick sitting with her female friend. I got a beer and sat next to her. I asked her name, she told me that I have to buy her a drink first, then she will tell me her name. I said that I will for a kiss, she just turned away from me and kept on talking to her friend. My AFC friend witnessed the situation from a distance brought her a beer, she said "At least this guy is not an *******" about my friend turning to me. Of course, my friend didn't get anything but her name. I explained to my friend that all she wanted was a free drink and possible wasn't interested in either of us. Should I have taken this game further? I know I could've messed with her further, but i was all out of ideas. Any ideas how I could've carried conversation with her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
You could have used the "How about you buy my drink and ill buy your drink" line.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
The fact your thinking in terms of skill level - and whether your good enough to get her etc... is the problem.

Stop worrying about this stuff and just do and have fun.

You could have hit her with Julian's line above - or just said something like:

"I never buy chicks frinks until I've seen them naked"

Or

"How about I come back and talk to you when your no longer on the rag?"

i.e. let her know she's a b#tch.
 
Top