Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Play hard to get vs spontaneity.

Aiken_Drum

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm having doubts about how to handle this.

Let's say you just started dating a girl, right? You should try to limit messaging, so that you show that have a life (MUCH better to actually HAVE a life besides her, of course :D ).
But, on the other hand, let's say you feel the need to talk to her. Isn't it worse to repress that? Because, you are not doing what you want.
I mean, let's say the standard says "contact her every 2 to 4 days". But what if you want to share something with her with a quick SMS a little earlier? Or calling her because you thought about her and something you both did and wanted to have a quick chat about that?

I'm asking because I'm usually a little uptight and structured about this, and on the other hand, know a natural, who's a friend of mine, who calls his girls "Honey", "My love", etc etc etc. And he's currently dating 4 girls, so he IS getting some. He's very spontaneous, sometimes I'm not and end up repressing this kind of comments for fear of coming to strong. But it does not make me too happy :( . At the beginning of dating a girl, I always feel too rigid and that ****s up my enjoyment.

Sorry for the confusing post, I'm very confused by this myself, so any help clarifying this whole ordeal would be greatly appreciated.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you feel like doing: just don't get mushy about it. The ting to do is just have fun about it and they will fall for you.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like you care too much. Care less.

Sometimes you should start up the convo and show affection with cute names and compliments. Sometimes i just feel in the mood to do that, and they respond well to it. But also sometimes its important to not reply or not contact for a few days.