"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Play hard to get (From Experience) ... Must Read #1

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
I am going to share with you guys some of my play hard to get experience. Please read it, this is not for me ... THIS IS FOR YOU. I became really good with the play hard to get technique, so this is for you. Please everyone else share your opinion, experience, negative/positive comments, etc.

From experience, playing hard will drive the HB's crazy. This will make her respect you and make her view you as a "rare men". Plus, HB's will view you as a challenge (trying to seduce you), adventurous (what ever she's thinking? who really cares), and different from all other chumps.

DAY 1

Scenerio: I just arrived in class 1 hour late.

Me: Sitting chilling in class and listening to prof.
Two HB's just arrived to class, also 1 hour late (THEY SIT NEXT TO ME). There is more to the story, one of the HB's was checking me out from head to toe , last class. But, what did I do? Not give a ****, that's right. She was standing with her friends, there were about 10 in the group. I walked straight passed them, she looked at me, I looked straight back at her [Very Strong Eye contact, chicks can read signs very well, trust me]. My eyes send signals to her, "I know your checking me out, but I dont care. You have to impress me or I will fire you". Let's continue the Scenerio, while the two HB's arrived to class, the one that was checking me out, told her friend to go first, in other words to sit next to me. See, she is challenged and afraid of the challenge, she knows if she makes a mistake "i will fire her from the list". The sit next to me, I still dont give her attention; she is peaking at me ( I ain't stupid I can see).

Class Break ...

I get a drink (soft drink), and chill with some of the classmates. While, she again check me out, while I was walking. Break over, I go back to class, to my suprise her friend is not in class and she is sitting next to my seat :D. I sit next to her, bla bla bla (I was making jokes, making fun of some of the classmates) she was smiling, playing with her hair, etc. End of class, I ask her fro her name, I ended. Yes, some of you are yelling and screaming "# close, # close, # close". I say to you screamers, "NO, NO, NO". Why? I will tell you why because #1 I dont give a **** #2 she still has not impressed me #3 her puszy is not the world for me #4 I need to make her go more crazy :).


DAY 2 (A Week later)


Arrive to class 1 hour late, I dont know where she is sitting nor do I care.

Class Break ...

I chilling with some of the classmates, while she was standing probably waiting for me to say something. HELL NO !!! I am not impressed, "what the hell are you wearing lady". Last week, you were wearing revealing cloth, what happened this week. I need to see more skin.

Tkman not impressed = no talking to you lady. I ignore her, no eye contact, or anything else.

What do you think is going through her mind? One of the two things.

#1. ******* i will never talk to hime again (I doubted it)
#2. I really better straighten up and give this one of a kind "rare men" what he wants or I will be "fired".


Play hard to get (From Experience) ... Must Read #2. Some other time sorry I got not time to do it today.

Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
This is more of a field report, so off to Discussion it goes.
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
what happened to all the replies?
 
Top