"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Play by your own Rules.

God Of War

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2003
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Any and every battlefield
Until the day I die I will forever make and play by my own rules.

There are universal laws that MUST be obeyed but, for the most part I'll make it up as I go along. The time has come for every man here to stand up on his own two feet and make his request known loud and clear. The entire universe is waiting for your orders, like a general waiting for the word from the colonel.

Be a leader.Play by your owns rules, that way you'll no longer worry about fitting in, everyone'll be worried about trying to fit in with YOU!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

die4me

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Short and effective. Nobody replied to this yet?
 

***

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
What if I don't want to be a leader...?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

***

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
27
Reaction score
1
Good answer grungeman, I was looking for that response from God of War. In reality social "leaders" are only leading people that are not leading themselves, of course its different in the business world, but in essence what a leader should be is someone that enjoys helping others not degrading them.
 

HappyHobo

Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
World of enlightenment
Grrr...

Originally posted by God Of War
There are universal laws that MUST be obeyed but, for the most part I'll make it up as I go along. The time has come for every man here to stand up on his own two feet and make his request known loud and clear. The entire universe is waiting for your orders, like a general waiting for the word from the colonel.
Okay umm what are you talking about?
Yes there are universal laws that WE must follow but youll make it up as you go along??
Great topic sentence there. Yeah you cant jus tmake up UNIVERSAL LAWS... lets be realistic. You are tryign to sound like you are GOD or something by saying that. :confused:

That is the worst analogy used for a leader you could use.
I absolutely tremendously hate the military and war.
And Those "leaders" called generals and colonels is the worst kind of leader the YOUTH of America would want to turn out to be.
Acting like a general is basically dictating to a bunch of robots (soldiers) who have lost all their humanity by joining the army.
Normal people that you would come in contact with are not "robots" they wont do what you say on command.... So to make that analogy is ridiculous and i am painstaking just reading your post.


Your words of inspiration are ntohing but words for laughter and ridicule. Please take a class on writing before you post again so i want hav eto post something like this.
 

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
His theory could have been elaborated on but for the most part I agree with die4 me, "short and effective".

"Playing by your own rules" is easier said than done but nevertheless a good motto to keep in mind at all times. It goes along with the whole "Alpha male" mentality.

And HappyHobo, nothing personal but how do you have the right to criticize his writing

Please take a class on writing before you post again so i want hav eto post something like this.
when your reply made almost 0 sense and I alone counted 18 spelling and grammatical errors? I don't claim to be perfect, but give me a f*cking break.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HappyHobo

Banned
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
World of enlightenment
JOE BOXER

when your reply made almost 0 sense and I alone counted 18 spelling and grammatical errors? I don't claim to be perfect, but give me a f*cking break.
MuHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Muhahahahhahahah!!
Joe boxer is a great example of a person you would classify as "nincompoop"
I shall devour your soul and it shall forever be mine. No longer will the world have to suffer from your ignorance.

You have to be gifted to understand my sophisticated writing not a fool who doesnt know how to comprehend childish vocabulay.

0 sense huh? as opposed to 1,2,3 senses ..... are u sure it wasn't almost 6 senses? WOW, you need to take a class on writing too... and throw in a class on COUNTING too because my post did not have 18 spelling errors you moronic waste of human flesh.
Dont get your muliebral womanlike puny pink hearted joe boxer boxers in a knot before you post something.
and if you pmsing please dont come on the board like that.
 

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Location
Ottawa
You have to be gifted to understand my sophisticated writing not a fool who doesnt know how to comprehend childish vocabulay.
haha HappyHomo, you're a HUGE fag. Seriously, get over yourself.
 

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2002
Messages
1,126
Reaction score
353
Age
40
lmao............................................................................























































































boo
 
Top