Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

plates

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plates = men spinning women <- men want to fck the women.
orbiters = women spinning men <- men want to fck the women.

To those that have been at this for awhile and also to the newbees, what is the difference between plate and orbiter. As men we complain violently about oriters if being honest (well most of us do). Are not plates just orbiters by another name. If not what is the difference?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the difference is a guy has a better chance of getting sex from the "plate" if he's not an orbiter.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

To those that have been at this for awhile and also to the newbees, what is the difference between plate and orbiter. As men we complain violently about oriters if being honest (well most of us do). Are not plates just orbiters by another name. If not what is the difference?
Orbiter is the 'slvtfree' defense mechanism to his platespinning startup?
Isn't an orbiter what a woman monkeybranches to? or she wants to make him think she's about to monkeybranch(dreadgame)?

I'll say this, if this bs is started by either the man or woman, the attraction is no longer the same and since desire can't be negotiated, as we know.(iron rule of Tomassi)................just cut ties/end relationship...... without the psychological warfare and using each other for social proof.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orbiter is the 'slvtfree' defense mechanism to his platespinning startup?
An orbiter is a guy who hangs around with a girl and gives her likes on facebook, basically acts like a friend, but it's all in the hopes of either having sex with her or he has a crush on her. But he's really in the friendzone.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An orbiter is a guy who hangs around with a girl and gives her likes on facebook, basically acts like a friend, but it's all in the hopes of either having sex with her or he has a crush on her. But he's really in the friendzone.
right, however can be promoted at any moment for any number of reasons or situations. does the girl usually know that the guy has intentions of her being a plate or more? i think girls usually TELL that they don't know that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right, however can be promoted at any moment for any number of reasons or situations. does the girl usually know that the guy has intentions of her being a plate or more? i think girls usually TELL that they don't know that.
A girl may act innocent about it at first, but they know if a guy has feelings or would like to hook up.
I like this old classic video on the subject:

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl may act innocent about it at first, but they know if a guy has feelings or would like to hook up.
I like this old classic video on the subject:
Every female friend I had I banged or at least fingered once. One girl more than once, so no there are no male-female friendships that are just platonic. If there are, it's just a matter of time when guy will initiate s*x with a girl and if he get's rejected it's the end of this friendship.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score

I was once an Orbiter or whatever you call it. I didn't boost her ego on social media, but everytime she would have problems with her BF she would call me to talk about this. That was my purpose to her... Her purpose to me was to bang her. Always.
Long story short, after one of these conversations about her BF she jumped on me and we banged. I got what I wanted, but I realised I gave her too much attention. And that wasn't worth the sex with her.
Let's say I "overpayed" for s*x with her.
So i stopped.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was once an Orbiter or whatever you call it. I didn't boost her ego on social media, but everytime she would have problems with her BF she would call me to talk about this. That was my purpose to her... Her purpose to me was to bang her. Always.
Long story short, after one of these conversations about her BF she jumped on me and we banged. I got what I wanted, but I realised I gave her too much attention. And that wasn't worth the sex with her.
Let's say I "overpayed" for s*x with her.
So i stopped.
That usually dont work that way, as soon as she uses a guy for a napkin no girl can see him a fvck material no more.

LuksSkywalker

Don Juan
Reaction score
That usually dont work that way, as soon as she uses a guy for a napkin no girl can see him a fvck material no more.
Usually maybe don't, but there are exceptions. What if she liked how you banged her? She will want to have s*x with you again.
I banged her once more couple of months after this.
Maybe could have banged her couple of times more, because she would call me every now and then, but after the 2nd s*x I decided to move on and not return to her again

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've become friends with women.. but only after I ****ed them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ONLY way out of the friendzone or being an orbiter is if you start dating a woman of higher looks than the girl that friendzoned you. If your friend is a 7, you need an 8. The thing is, once you’ve secured a prettier girl why in the hell would you ever want to go back to the other one that was lower in looks that friendzoned you? Once she has you she’s just doing to do it again. Do not be friends with women, I know there’s some examples shared that have had success but it really isn’t worth the trouble to go through. Maybe you won’t be so lucky and will have wasted all that time and energy for nothing. When they friendzone you just ghost them. That’s the best way to deal with it. When I say ghost I don’t mean allow them to have any access to you ever again, you block and delete them from all avenues of communication. Forever. They’re of no use to you.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happen if you have female orbiters?
I got no plates atm but got enough female orbiters . They ain’t bad at all but I’m not attracted to them at all sexually.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i get so far from this is:

plate(female) = girl that knows you want to fck and allows it.
orbiter(man) = girl knows that you want to fck and tells maybe later. If she gives a hard no, orbiter will move on and she knows it.