"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plates vs love

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
You have 4 plates and think like this? Hmm.

Suppose you drop all the plates because you “love” that one girl. Then that “one” girl leaves you. Now you are left with 0 plates and 0 girls.

NEVER stop spinning. I mean never. When I had a live in girlfriend, I still made dates with other girls. If I get married and have a kid, I will still go on lunch or dinner dates with younger women. Always have to keep hustling,
I don’t feel like this, no. I only have one slightly favorite plate, but I dont want to drop the other 3. I merely posed the question here to other guys who perhaps have been in a situation like i described.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,857
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
I think your thread would probably be better titled "Plates vs. LTR." "Love" is such a charged word to use and not something I think you are ever going to feel for a plate.

There are pros and cons to both. But generally speaking, unless the woman has come forward herself and demanded your sole attention, I wouldn't consider her LTR material in the first place. If she doesn't believe herself that she is worth being my one and only, why would I go out of my way to give her that status when she herself doesn't believe she is worthy?

You have an interesting situation, because most high value women are not going to tolerate being plates generally at maximum around 6 months before they demand exclusivity. If you say no at that point, they usually hang around for a very short amount of time after and fade out of your life. I won't judge these women you have as plates since I know nothing about them, but it I would say it is very atypical situation you are in unless they are very low quality women.
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
won't judge these women you have as plates since I know nothing about them, but it I would say it is very atypical situation you are in unless they are very low quality women.
As I mentioned before I am not exactly 100% transparent with them, after some time (my experience anyway) THEY just assume we are in a relationship
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
Juanto said:
i really agree with you, but i wanted to swap notes with experienced guys like you to get other insights into this. Only thing I am doing which is not morally correct (yes I know…) is that I don’t openly tell the girls I’m seeing other women as well.
Any time fam. Believe me when I say that all your plates know you got plates. It is true tho that actually being honest about what you're doing is yet another pimp medal you can earn.

Whenever a man wants to drop plates he wants a relationship , and thus wants to walk away from the "player lifestyle". In this day and age i do believe one of the best routes towards a ltr is from a place where the man is the absolute price. E.g if SHE would be spinning 4 dudes and you would demand exclusivity you would be fecked. You are the prize right now..

Dr.Suave said:
Interesting. How do you measure which one appreciates you the most? Is it the one who puts out the most?
Yes. My metric is simple. Who wants it most. I've learned the hard way that whatever she is feeling today, might be completely different tomorrow.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Also, connected to my initial question, how do you guys handle having some feelings for all your plates? Naturally you arent going to adore them all or even like them all equally, but does it get confusing sometimes or not at all? Would like to hear your feedback.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I did back in my Blue-pilled days. Now, if I could get away with it, I’d keep a side chick. a couple of my ex-s offered. but the GF would go ape-shvt iv I even hinted. So…no.
 
Top