"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Plates that know each other

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
263
Reaction score
190
Age
48
So I met this woman on an app, which name translated means "meeting new people", so it's not a dating app. You meet up for whatever activity with a group of people. Long story short, I'm in a FWB agreement with her, after having both verbalized it's not an relationship.

Last week we went to the woods on a walk with two other people, who joined us through this app. One of em is this girl, and me and her had a nice chat with some lite kino. Afterwards I send a friend request on the app, she accepts, and I send a messages telling her I enjoyed the conversation and we should go do something together. She agrees and is open to meeting up again, telling me she has next week off, so I'm guessing she already thinking logistics. She pretty fit and I'd like to pursue, but also keep the first girl.

This weekend there's gonna be a pick-nick and both these women are gonna attend. Should I go or is it gonna be weird?

They definitely know each other but they're not really friends, more acquaintances. I know girls talk, so if I start banning the second girl it's a matter of time before they find out. But girls also have competition anxiety, can I leverage this?

What's your advise guys.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
girls knowing your a player is actually a good thing. Make them think your a good guy at heart but also knows how to get laid like a rockstar thats the best of both worlds. Happened to me in college and this made new women approach ME because of what theyve heard from their friends.
 
Top