Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plates keep getting into relationships

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ngl, I'm looking for a relationship (having sex with randoms is awful. the process of meeting these randoms is awful. Condom sex is awful. The risk of hooking up with a psycho is too high), but before I I can decide whether or not to upgrade a plate, some other dude gets into a relationship with her. Starting to think 99% of red pill advice is total wank.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... let me just say that I've actually had, over the last 5 years, multiple opportunities to get into relationships with different women. A couple I really liked and thought 'maybe'... but passed.

So let me run down five of them that I am still in touch with:

CW: She is in a relationship with a guy who is currently emptying his savings to take her on trips. When he runs out of money, she will be gone.

EB: This one I REALLY liked, it was tough letting her go. The next guy that she got involved with she had a kid with him, he used to be a confirmed bachelor, now he is cleaning poop off of bottoms, and if this doesn't work out, well he has 18 years of child support to pay for this. He is not a happy man.

AF: Super hot, fitness model, daughter of a bank president. She was turning 30, and she got the itch to marry, I declined, the next dude she ended up with is one of the nicest dude you will ever meet, a man's man, hunting, fishing, great to go to football games with... in great shape and just an all round awesome dude... if I was gay I would fvck him. Three years later, he had to sell his lake house (which was totally cool) bought a sub-urban McHouse in a development, sold his awesome boat, put on 50 lbs, his business is a mess. Now the 'marriage' is in trouble.

MN: Long story, super hot especially for a woman that has two kids. Met her when she was separated from her hubby, in the process of getting a divorce, so I actually broke one of my rules dating her... don't mess with chicks that are still married, even if they are legally separated, but man... this was way too tempting. She really is great, across the board. I thought she was just dating me for fun, but I soon realized she was looking for a replacement for hubby.... when I passed on that 4 years ago, she went back to this poor b@stard, and has been torturing this dude since in an effort to 'work things out for the kids'. I've seen her out and about, just having drinks and lunches with other dudes... almost sure she is cheating on him... but he's still trying to make things 'work'.

BG: I've mentioned her before, she was my Viking goddess. Super hot. I passed on a commitment, then she married the next dude she dated. Again, this was (past tense) an awesome dude, really super nice good looking, had a ton of sh1t going for him. Now... well... he's changing diapers, gained a ton of weight. Now he looks like Fat Thor from "Endgame". She's still hot as hell.

All these chicks continue to stay in touch with me, ALL OF THEM, and I suspect with minimal effort I could get any of them back, but I don't think I want to end up in the wake of trash heap of dudes these chicks go though. Just know what you are getting yourself into. If you are going to end up in a relationship with a woman, remember this... if she is hot... she is going to be trouble... and there isn't a fvcking thing you can do about that. If you are dead set on getting into a relationship with a chick, you have to know you are going to have to find one that does not think she can do any better than you, this means she is going to be less attractive then you think you deserve, and even then you are going to have to BUTT YOUR @SS for the duration of the 'relationship' and ALWAYS be striving to be better today than you were yesterday.

There I said it: Good luck on your mission, relationships can be done... but keep your eyes open and your nose to the grind stone.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... let me just say that I've actually had, over the last 5 years, multiple opportunities to get into relationships with different women. A couple I really liked and thought 'maybe'... but passed.

CW: She is in a relationship with a guy who is currently emptying his savings to take her on trips. When he runs out of money, she will be gone.

EB: This one I REALLY liked, it was tough letting her go. The next guy that she got involved with she had a kid with him, he used to be a confirmed bachelor, now he is cleaning poop off of bottoms, and if this doesn't work out, well he has 18 years of child support to pay for this. He is not a happy man.

AF: Super hot, fitness model, daughter of a bank president. She was turning 30, and she got the itch to marry, I declined, the next dude she ended up with is one of the nicest dude you will ever meet, a man's man, hunting, fishing, great to go to football games with... in great shape and just an all round awesome dude... if I was gay I would fvck him. Three years later, he had to sell his lake house (which was totally cool) bought a sub-urban McHouse in a development, sold his awesome boat, put on 50 lbs, his business is a mess. Now the 'marriage' is in trouble.

MN: Long story, super hot especially for a woman that has two kids. Met her when she was separated from her hubby, in the process of getting a divorce, so I actually broke one of my rules dating her... don't mess with chicks that are still married, even if they are legally separated, but man... this was way too tempting. She really is great, across the board. I thought she was just dating me for fun, but I soon realized she was looking for a replacement for hubby.... when I passed on that 4 years ago, she went back to this poor b@stard, and has been torturing this dude since in an effort to 'work things out for the kids'. I've seen her out and about, just having drinks and lunches with other dudes... almost sure she is cheating on him... but he's still trying to make things 'work'.

BG: I've mentioned her before, she was my Viking goddess. Super hot. I passed on a commitment, then she married the next dude she dated. Again, this was (past tense) an awesome dude, really super nice good looking, had a ton of sh1t going for him. Now... well... he's changing diapers, gained a ton of weight. Now he looks like Fat Thor from "Endgame". She's still hot as hell.

All these chicks continue to stay in touch with me, ALL OF THEM, and I suspect with minimal effort I could get any of them back, but I don't think I want to end up in the wake of trash heap of dudes these chicks go though. Just know what you are getting yourself into. If you are going to end up in a relationship with a woman, remember this... if she is hot... she is going to be trouble... and there isn't a fvcking thing you can do about that. If you are dead set on getting into a relationship with a chick, you have to know you are going to have to find one that does not think she can do any better than you, this means she is going to be less attractive then you think you deserve, and even then you are going to have to BUTT YOUR @SS for the duration of the 'relationship' and ALWAYS be striving to be better today than you were yesterday.

There I said it: Good luck on your mission, relationships can be done... but keep your eyes open and your nose to the grind stone.
This was beautiful bro.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Every story you shared just get from worse to even worse and from worse to really nasty..
Can't help it but feeling a bit sad for these suckers that have jumped the boat with these chicks.

With that said it is just proof of the saying that women never have your dreams and priorities at heart. Actually they don't care about that at all. They are all about their own life priories (Usually pop out a few kids), and and it ain't going be them that sacrifice for your sake and you are going to pay the price for it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retention and "Lock-in" come from slightly more boyfriendy behaviors. Try being a little more vulnerable, and make sure to get 2 good solid separate lays. Maybe a little more contact between lays, Titrate the right combination of distance and relationship maintenance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ngl, I'm looking for a relationship (having sex with randoms is awful. the process of meeting these randoms is awful. Condom sex is awful. The risk of hooking up with a psycho is too high), but before I I can decide whether or not to upgrade a plate, some other dude gets into a relationship with her. Starting to think 99% of red pill advice is total wank.
There's nothing wrong with looking for a relationship. Extended relationships without putting a ring on it can be good.

I agree that the process of meeting randoms is not so good.

Condom sex is not awful but it isn't amazing. I appreciate that condoms allow for me to ejaculate inside women's vaginas (my preferred place to do that) and not be concerned about babies. Most of my sex partners have used birth control but I have ejaculated inside women while using a condom that I knew were not using some sort of birth control method. Condoms provide some peace of mind about pregnancies and STDs to make it easier to sleep at night.

You could offer to be exclusive with a woman before she gets into a relationship with someone else. Or, you could become amazing at sex that the women want to be exclusive with you before seeking other options.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red pill advice has nothing to do with getting into a relationship.
Red pill advice doesn’t say have sex with random strangers either.

Doesn’t look like you actually ready any advice, just want a relationship to fall in your lap.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It is a total "wank" if you're a beta relationship chaser.
Its a woman's job to pursue a relationship with a man. For various reasons that you haven't learned yet.

And its ok to spin plates, have abundance and options. It much better than the alternative of being in a relationship with the wrong person, unhappy and wishing you were back on the prowl.

If one comes around and is worth a relationship and she pursues a relationship with you, there is nothing red pill that says you can't enter into a LTR. But make sure you keep a strong frame if you do. And keep a few chicks on the back burner. Most "relationships" these days don't last more than a few months. Once you understand why they fail, you'll respect the red pill a little more than you do now.

Sometimes getting the milk without buying the cow is much easier, simpler and best in the long run.