"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plates Crashing - NY Phenomenon

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Hello gents,

Just an interesting insight into the sport.

2 plates crashed last week, I'm sure it's a new year phenomenon.

Plate 1[crashed]:

Giving medical excuses not to meet, when I see her going out on socials. This girl told me she wants to marry me drunk last month, to which I didn't react. I am sort of happy if she's detaching.

S&D

Plate 2 [crashed]:

Directly said she's getting too attached and it's gonna mess with her head, as I'm leaving the country soon. She said we could have one more bang, but if she's trying to detach, I should help her.

S&D

Plate 3 [stable]:
She and I both spin plates and are open about it with each other. She's chasing me for now.

DTF

Plate 4 [unstable]
Extremely enthusiastic and she's 19. She's in another city so we don't get to meet much often. But she's swept out of her mind for me.

DTF

Plate 5 [unstable]
Newest addition, follows me around and waits on me night and day. Reaches out and initiates contact often.

DTF

Plate 6 [stable]
Willing to travel a few thousand miles to smash once a month or so. Possibly mentally fvcked nympho. Bottom af in the rotation
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top