Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plates competing with each other by hurting me

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They mark my back with cuts and scratches, and cover my neck and chest in hickeys. I can't tell them no because the sex is so crazy.

Do you guys think I should just let it ride?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing this was main plate that caught you with plate 2 back during Valentine's Day? Kinda sounds like any animal going around and marking territory doesn't it. They both know about each other, so let it ride out while they compete. Why not tell them to lay off the scratching or just cut their nails flush and knock that **** off

Donion Rings

Reaction score
Do you... let them do this? I have no experience in such a circumstance... but is this common? If the sex is crazy (like that), then they must be crazy. I dunno what to tell you. This situation sounds a bit volatile.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it myself that way. Let them mark u all they want. The crazier the better sex.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing that they see the marks from other women, not a risk.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a way of marking someone they want for other contenders to see.

I was doing the same with a girl I didnt like personally but was hot so didnt want to share with anyone, I left her bruises everywhere, many more than the ones she left on me.

Keep in mind that women that see those marks on you will probably want you more because of the sheep mentality of girls that make them want what other girls desire, the other way around for men.