"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Plate on the period

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Just had a situation where I scheduled a date with a plate, where we were going for a coffee outside, dinner and after to my place to bang, but she showed up on her period and didn’t tell me before. Personally I’m not a fan of banging a chick on her period, and she didn’t tell me beforehand she was on it. Now I feel a bit pissed about it, am I being just silly here?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
Just had a situation where I scheduled a date with a plate, where we were going for a coffee outside, dinner and after to my place to bang, but she showed up on her period and didn’t tell me before. Personally I’m not a fan of banging a chick on her period, and she didn’t tell me beforehand she was on it. Now I feel a bit pissed about it, am I being just silly here?
Yes.

Don't be angry at the fact that she has a menstrual cycle.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Just had a situation where I scheduled a date with a plate, where we were going for a coffee outside, dinner and after to my place to bang, but she showed up on her period and didn’t tell me before. Personally I’m not a fan of banging a chick on her period, and she didn’t tell me beforehand she was on it. Now I feel a bit pissed about it, am I being just silly here?
Last time I checked, females have two other orifices to utilize; should they want to during the red days...
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Just had a situation where I scheduled a date with a plate, where we were going for a coffee outside, dinner and after to my place to bang, but she showed up on her period and didn’t tell me before. Personally I’m not a fan of banging a chick on her period, and she didn’t tell me beforehand she was on it. Now I feel a bit pissed about it, am I being just silly here?

It is very common. Better get use to it. No reason to get offended. They often use it as a test to see if you are remotely serious about them as well.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Just had a situation where I scheduled a date with a plate, where we were going for a coffee outside, dinner and after to my place to bang, but she showed up on her period and didn’t tell me before. Personally I’m not a fan of banging a chick on her period, and she didn’t tell me beforehand she was on it. Now I feel a bit pissed about it, am I being just silly here?
It’s just a little bit of blood. I’d say go to town!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,738
Reaction score
2,319
Let her know how it is. Tell her you'll wait till she's off. The girls I get with know this at least and are respective about when they are off it.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Some women are bad about communication around their periods and/or anticipating when their periods will occur.

Let her know how it is. Tell her you'll wait till she's off. The girls I get with know this at least and are respective about when they are off it.
This is how I handle it. Calmly.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
yeah you're being silly. Im no fan of blood either but theres other things you can do where you're both happy and satisfied while you wait it out.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mjb3617

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
231
Age
41
Don't overthink it. I have no issue banging while a girl is on her period. My experience is that they're hornier.

It can be messy but if you're ok with it, it helps maintain their interest. I had a girl one time that used to put a special dam inside her while she was on her period to help minimize her flow. Never heard of that before her.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I hate period sex. Feels gritty & sticky. My ex- used to lie & say ‘oh it’s all gone’. But I could feel it. Another girl told me:’just put in a condom’.
 

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
243
Reaction score
25
Some women are bad about communication around their periods and/or anticipating when their periods will occur.



This is how I handle it. Calmly.
Yah, many girls I've met want to bang through their periods. I'd say it's your call.
 
Top