"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Plate of three months NEVER initiates contact

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Have a plate who I have been seeing for three months, took five dates to sex her (yeah, I know). She never initiates contact. Responds to my text two days later. I mirror. I contact her once a week, set up a date, come home and bang.
Last weekend she took me to a Christmas party with all of her close friends. She brings me small gifts, baked goods and shyt. At the Christmas party her friends asked me how we met, I told them Whole Foods. She was chasing me around the produce section. We actually met on OLD. Anyway, two of her friends mentioned that isn’t her style, she wouldn’t chase after anyone. I am curious if she is running game or low interest. I have two other plates spinning.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Maybe your her third plate? And she likes the options an attention. Bringing you to a Christmas party and baked goods and stuff are all good signs. Maybe distance yourself and create a bit of scarcity so she chases you? Or just keep doing what you’re doing and be okay that this is what it is
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I’m having the same issue, three dates she never initiates. If she doesn’t initiate after fourth, sex toy.

This is North America, women have Power. If women have Power, they have to initiate. Otherwise it’s a lose-lose situation for the guy.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
just weird, metting her friend should be a good indicator.
idk
I was thinking the same. Would be a big deal for me If I ntroduced a plate to my closest friends but we all know women sometimes think differently. It actually works in my favor because my other two plates are needy and I don’t need a third one hounding me. I just find it all interesting
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Its like 2 opposing signs.
I would test her and not contact her until she contact me, this is just weird af
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
It's because she obviously hasn't learned yet that she has to. She may very well be into you, but why would she contact you if you always contact her? She knows you'll contact her and you have ever since you met, she doesn't need to. Especially now that it's a pattern, she probably won't break out of the established pattern, because "this is just how it is".

If I woman regularly initiated contact with me and it usually happened before I did it first, then I'd probably just let it be that way. Who goes first isn't important if the dates are great every time, no need to change what works.

I honestly wouldn't bother much with this if all else is good, which it sounds like it is. Not all women are clingy and needy, this is a good thing IMO. I wouldn't test her by being silent until she reaches out in this case, because when she does you'll have to answer to why you broke the pattern. Doesn't sound so bad, but it would reveal you as the one playing games. Again, don't risk breaking what works.
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
OP this is what happens when you fail to create “Challenge” and “Distance” (C & D). Devoid of these two elements, she forces you to do all the legwork (initiate).

Bad terms and the antithesis to attraction. You are going to be riding on borrowed money soon as your attraction money (which you had initially created by who you are) is slowly dwindling.

Create C & D to make her invest or you will remain in her frame which will ultimately undermine the relation.
 
Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
OP this is what happens when you fail to create “Challenge” and “Distance” (C & D). Devoid of these two elements, she forces you to do all the legwork (initiate).

Bad terms and the antithesis to attraction. You are going to be riding on borrowed money soon as your attraction money (which you had initially created by who you are) is slowly dwindling.

Create C & D to make her invest or you will remain in her frame which will ultimately undermine the relation.
So for him to create this now. Would he have to wait for her to reach out? (Distance). And would doing that also be the challenge? Or would the challenge be a different aspect; such as saying he’s busy on the propose day with a previous engagement and in turn asks for a different day?
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
I would say she's not all that into you.

Your cool enough to hang with at times but she's not all that invested.

Who cares, keep her as a plate and enjoy the sex.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
So for him to create this now. Would he have to wait for her to reach out? (Distance). And would doing that also be the challenge? Or would the challenge be a different aspect; such as saying he’s busy on the propose day with a previous engagement and in turn asks for a different day?
I never find myself in such frames as I never entertain them. Consider what OP wrote:
Mazer said:
Have a plate who I have been seeing for three months, took five dates to sex her (yeah, I know). She never initiates contact.
I pursue until sex. Then I make her invest. If she doesn't reach out more than 50% of the time, I wont reach out at all. In most of my current STRs, the girl reaches out 70-80%+ of the time; that is ... if I'm not ignoring her altogether.
Mazer said:
Responds to my text two days later
Respond to my text 48 hours later? What?? Here, I wouldn't respond at all. She would have to double text to re-engage me.

OP finds himself in this situation because he allows it.

Frame > Sex
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I decided to stop reaching out to her. I gave her Silence and distance, dgaf if the plate broke because I have others. We have been seeing each other for three months. Never reached out, always accepted dates.
She contacted me for the first time today realizing I wasn’t going to reach out like I always do. I let it go to voicemail. Bishes be crazy. Power play move on her part for sure. You need me more than I need you mindset. That’s my goal.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
The only problem here is you spinning your wheels over this chick. It sounds like you like her too much and wish she was super into you.

You said it yourself, you already have two plates and don't need 3 chicks hounding you. This, to me, is my favorite kind of plate. Always responsive but not needy. You never have to have the "what are we" conversation and the sex is always there. I would 100% continue hitting her up. This is assuming you just want sex and general companionship. If you want her to be your girlfriend (which should never really be the mentality, but whatever) then yeah the best thing you can do is create distance until her feelings are more level with yours.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
The only problem here is you spinning your wheels over this chick. It sounds like you like her too much and wish she was super into you.

You said it yourself, you already have two plates and don't need 3 chicks hounding you. This, to me, is my favorite kind of plate. Always responsive but not needy. You never have to have the "what are we" conversation and the sex is always there. I would 100% continue hitting her up. This is assuming you just want sex and general companionship. If you want her to be your girlfriend (which should never really be the mentality, but whatever) then yeah the best thing you can do is create distance until her feelings are more level with yours.
General companionship, with an attractive woman who isn’t needy, while having good sex; everyguy is going to want to be something with that type of woman. I’m really not surprised OP caught the feels.
Sometimes it’s difficult to just label some women as plates. There’s always one every once in awhile who shakes it all up
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
General companionship, with an attractive woman who isn’t needy, while having good sex; everyguy is going to want to be something with that type of woman. I’m really not surprised OP caught the feels.
Sometimes it’s difficult to just label some women as plates. There’s always one every once in awhile who shakes it all up
Well if he HAS caught feelings then he definitely needs to create distance. That wasn't totally clear from his posts.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
General companionship, with an attractive woman who isn’t needy, while having good sex; everyguy is going to want to be something with that type of woman. I’m really not surprised OP caught the feels.
Sometimes it’s difficult to just label some women as plates. There’s always one every once in awhile who shakes it all up
Nah, I’m actually not feeling her too much, sex isn’t exciting and she is a bit dull. Tbh She isn’t much fun to hang out with. I’m an extrovert, she is not. Her vagina is super tight, that’s what keeps me interested. She is also bisexual and wants to have a threesome MFF and I am willing to help her out.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Nah, I’m actually not feeling her too much, sex isn’t exciting and she is a bit dull. Tbh She isn’t much fun to hang out with. I’m an extrovert, she is not. Her vagina is super tight, that’s what keeps me interested. She is also bisexual and wants to have a threesome MFF and I am willing to help her out.
Well when you put it like this.. I guess this whole thread was superfluous, hey?
 
Top