Plate never initiates contact, but always meets up when I contact

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think there are a batch of girls out there that don't initiate contact with guys, no matter what. A plate of mine doesn't text or call me out of the blue...ever. But, when I initiate "hey lets get drinks on Thurs", she will respond, show up and we will smash.

100% of the times I have hit her up to hang out, she has said yes. I'm just curious if you guys have ever experienced this? Usually by now, the girl will be hitting me up to hang out, so it's nice she's letting me do my own thing. I just might be mistaking it for low IL.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah these girls exist for some reason. I wouldn't complain and just go with it.

I text a girl yesterday for the first time in 4-5 months, I've only been on one date with her and she basically initiated a meet up after the second text. This sort of thing makes me realise that there are no set rules to how things have to go, I mean as long as I'm getting what I want who cares how she acts.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's probably got a few of you. Not neccesarliy low IL, just not enough to make her want to see you more than the others.

That's my assumption anyways.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with her values growing up. She seems more traditional and likes it when I am dominant.

My ex was like this. I had to hit her up every single time for the first 5 months of us being FWB. My ex had EXTREMELY high IL, she just wasn't the type to hit up guys. That ended up being a 2 year relationship that I wanted out of to find new girls.

Yeah she's probably spinning plates (what girl doesn't?) but I think I'm just going to be the one to suggest meet-ups. Once/if she starts giving me excuses with no counter-offer, she will get the axe.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest is right off the mark as she responds and shows up.

Based from her behaviour. There are many reasons. In fairness to her, we can only assume. Perhaps the girl is quite an old-fashioned in her ways and had been raised that it's a guy's job to ask a girl out, no matter if she likes you a lot.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lack of confidence plays into a lack of initiating too. Especially if you're spinning plates, they don't have full confidence that you like them, so why initiate? Just an observation..

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alternative 1: You are attracted to girls who are naturally 'distant'. This makes them appear more attractive to you. It's text-book.

Alternative 2: She's one of those who plays the game too and plays hard to get and likes being chased. SHe probably just read an article in some wifey magazine about how the guy should initiate. Pay no attention. If you want to see her, get it on, no further thinking is necessary from your side.

Alternative 3: You are hot yourself, so you appear more of a threat to her, so she has induced the barriers.

Alternative 4: she lacks passion, might be a bit boring so needs to be led.

Thats just a few...

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don-Kong said:
Alternative 1: You are attracted to girls who are naturally 'distant'. This makes them appear more attractive to you. It's text-book.

Alternative 2: She's one of those who plays the game too and plays hard to get and likes being chased. SHe probably just read an article in some wifey magazine about how the guy should initiate. Pay no attention. If you want to see her, get it on, no further thinking is necessary from your side.

Alternative 3: You are hot yourself, so you appear more of a threat to her, so she has induced the barriers.

Alternative 4: she lacks passion, might be a bit boring so needs to be led.

Thats just a few...
It's probably a combination of all of these. Thanks for your reply.

We fvcked within a few hours of meeting each other so I think she assumes I will peace out at any time. I'm more into having a few FWB than a bunch of ONS. I think it's her way of seeing if I will stick around or not. She is definitely playing the "guys should pursue" game, but isn't playing games like flaking, AW-horing, or typical low IL crap. I think it might be her pulling for something serious while trying not to scare me away.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's banging other dudes but I'd keep her around if she's cute

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a good thread on this same topic awhile ago. I agree with the others that it's not necessarily low interest. I can't be bothered with a chick who behaves like this however. I'm all for submissiveness but she's a grown ass woman; she needs to get over her shyness, insecurity, or whatever it is and at least put forth some effort some of the time. I also don't like chasing and investing more into a woman than she is me. As high as her interest may be you're still chasing her. If you aren't careful there's a chance that you could fall harder for her than she does for you.

A woman like this seems like someone who I would get bored with after awhile. Will this chick ever be spontaneous and do something for you for a change? Does she even initiate sex? Will she ever give you a spontaneous BJ just because? Will she ever show up at your door with nothing but a trench coat on and lingerie? Probably not because she's either waiting on a man to do each and every little thing or she's playing games.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
There was a good thread on this same topic awhile ago. I agree with the others that it's not necessarily low interest. I can't be bothered with a chick who behaves like this however. I'm all for submissiveness but she's a grown ass woman; she needs to get over her shyness, insecurity, or whatever it is and at least put forth some effort some of the time. I also don't like chasing and investing more into a woman than she is me. As high as her interest may be you're still chasing her. If you aren't careful there's a chance that you could fall harder for her than she does for you.

A woman like this seems like someone who I would get bored with after awhile. Will this chick ever be spontaneous and do something for you for a change? Does she even initiate sex? Will she ever give you a spontaneous BJ just because? Will she ever show up at your door with nothing but a trench coat on and lingerie? Probably not because she's either waiting on a man to do each and every little thing or she's playing games.
Yeah I am starting to realize this. I mean she's a great lay but kind of boring. Time to spin more plates. I guess I'll keep hitting her up until I find a better plate.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh not all that bad if she just a plate then who cares if she spontaneous or do something for you. she just a screw buddy if you want to do is smash then that all you have to do. And better yet its on your terms and when you get tired of her get a new one or keep her in rotation. Are you catching feeling for this chick. i mean if she was girlfriend and never initiate fine there might be an issue but as plate who cares pump dump recycle or replace.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Peaks&Valleys said:
She's probably got a few of you. Not neccesarliy low IL, just not enough to make her want to see you more than the others.

That's my assumption anyways.
you i had one like that for 2 year...loll she was basically a ho.. an i was very high on her "to F" list... but once i dropped low on that list she would never say yes any more what i asked her to hang out...llol cause she was busy telling tear dudes yes... my time was up

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Are you showing signs of being busy? Maybe she doesn't want to bother you and doesn't know when to add herself to your busy schedule.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
What are the time frame in-between hang outs? Maybe she is actually ok with her self and doesn't need validation. I have had this before, I wouldn't even mention anything to her it will actually most likely back fire on you and make you look weak. It may because she thinks men should do all the work, it may b/c she doesn't want to get close who knows it doesn't really matter. This is a great opportunity to spin plates if you have a plate like this. Instead of trying to figure it out, be grateful for it, n strings attached situations. Idk if you were only asking for knowledge purposes if it wasn't need to take a look at the man in the mirror and figure out why it bothers you.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's just because I don't come across girls like this much. I'm starting to realize she's kind of boring to talk to, just her a$$ is so sweet.

The weird part is her IL seems sky high aside from her not contacting. She's always enthusiastic to meet up. I've been hitting her up to hang out once a week. Pretty standard for me and FWBs.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
I think it's just because I don't come across girls like this much. I'm starting to realize she's kind of boring to talk to, just her a$$ is so sweet.

The weird part is her IL seems sky high aside from her not contacting. She's always enthusiastic to meet up. I've been hitting her up to hang out once a week. Pretty standard for me and FWBs.

There are girls that are shy introverts having low self-esteem. Perhaps she's one. She likes you and it shows in being enthusiastic. Maybe she's not comfortable in being articulate because she can't express her thoughts well.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a quote from the 10 commandments.

Thing is, even after they have decided they want you, they STILL wont make that first move. They are simply waiting for you to show dominance and simply TAKE what you want!