Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate is baiting me HARD

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men read this over and over again.

This is the predominate thought in the female mind. This is why when she inquires of your intent, it's best to state, "I'm open to anything. I'm fluid. Let's see where things go. I just like to take things slow."

By doing this you meet her most primal need, which is for emotional reliability. IF a women feels she cannot emotionally invest into you, some might very well pull the same manipulation upon you.

Always give them hope.
Also, if you give them the over arching "let's see where things go", after awhile they will probably check in to see where things are.

Then you have to decide what to say at that point, but at least you get dialogue.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, there's nothing wrong with saying "let's see where things go".

You are supposed to date to see what the person is about. With the OLD men who like to force something quick, I like to joke "you don't know if I kick puppies, have massive debt, am a crack head, etc, let's date and see where we get too"

And it's true. This is a STRANGER, don't forget that.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what usually happens with single moms.

They don't really like/love you for who you are, they like you for what you can provide for them. Once she recognizes that the interest that she wants isn't there, you're out the door.

But you're right, never tolerate disrespect.