Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate ignored me acting strange

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
plate has been acting strange and been distant etc blah blah u know the routine the thing between us is nearly done been allotmof arguements etc. I haven’t went totally afc but I did txt her saying she was an ignorant bugger yesterday after she never txt me back but updated snapchat but it told her to have fun. I know I ****ed up. Anyhow this is her reply: I have not txt back my options are

A:) walk away/ ghost
B:) reply

What are your thoughts the reply she wrote is pretty ****ty

She wrote: There's a difference between being ignorant and just having time to chill! Haha I will thanks

Obviously she is trying to turn it round on my when she didn’t r

Was thinking about replying

Have the rest of your life to chill how is that for time

Just to add she txt me at midnight and I replied around lunch time then I sent the txt about her being iggnorant around 8pm so I’ve hardly disturbed her time to chill with 2 txts

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plate has been acting strange and been distant etc blah blah u know the routine the thing between us is nearly done been allotmof arguements etc. I haven’t went totally afc but I did txt her saying she was an ignorant bugger yesterday after she never txt me back but updated snapchat but it told her to have fun. I know I ****ed up. Anyhow this is her reply: I have not txt back my options are

She wrote: There's a difference between being ignorant and just having time to chill! Haha I will thanks

Just to add she txt me at midnight and I replied around lunch time then I sent the txt about her being iggnorant around 8pm so I’ve hardly disturbed her time to chill with 2 txts
Take her out of your rotation for a couple of weeks. She will notice you havent reached out at all and it will make her wondw

Sounds like its time to soft next her.

Take her out of your rotation for a couple of weeks. She will notice you havent reached out at all and it will make her wonder. (If she cares,) she will reach out and be sweet and try to get your attention.

If she doesn't in 2 weeks then hard next. She isnt interested

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forgot to say also the last txt she sent the previous day was:

But you no im not gonna take it well!! Okiee dokey have a good night

She was pissed cos I mentioned something I supposedly shouldn’t off cos she is away with the girls.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too invested and needy. You got emotional and her attraction dropped. Definitely soft next and see if she comes back. Don't communicate overtly with women. Your currency is your attention. If she starts playing games or being moody you simply withdraw your attention and wait for her to re-calibrate. If she doesn't you next. Never play their games and never let it bother you.

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just noticed this old post from a few years back. Plate and I never sorted it out. I met someone new and ended up in a 2 year relationship with her. Seen said plate twice when we first got together while I was with new more beautiful gf. Said plate who had zero interest suddenly became very pissed jealous and hurt and highly interested in me again wanting to know who she was etc. Ignored said plate till me and my now ex gf fell out and txt her to arrange a date. Then stood said plate up. Said plate can’t get enough of me now. Treat em like crap works on some of em

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just noticed this old post from a few years back. Plate and I never sorted it out. I met someone new and ended up in a 2 year relationship with her. Seen said plate twice when we first got together while I was with new more beautiful gf. Said plate who had zero interest suddenly became very pissed jealous and hurt and highly interested in me again wanting to know who she was etc. Ignored said plate till me and my now ex gf fell out and txt her to arrange a date. Then stood said plate up. Said plate can’t get enough of me now. Treat em like crap works on some of em
What about said plate now though? Did you finally punish her? :rofl:

MILLY1985

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about said plate now though? Did you finally punish her? :rofl:
No I just stood her up a few times cos she actually don’t matter to me. Once they actually don’t matter and they have failed to find anyone better they see u in a different light.