Plate getting insecure and showing remorse. Drop or Salvage?

Paarth Shah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Relatively new plate, 2 weeks old. Followed guidelines well, no problems. 1st date went smooth, got the hot make out session. 2nd date was last night.

Mini Field Report:
Picked her up from work, took her to happy hour. She grew a bit insecure there, saying I just wanted to sleep with her and how she views herself as damaged goods as other guys have just slept and used her in the past. I neither validate nor affirm, just play it cool and collected, alpha style.

Drive her back to her car at work parking lot. Hot make out session followed by 2nd base followed by sex in back of my car. Drop her off, text her a few hours later to see if she got home safe. She replies she did and thanked me for good time.

A few min later, get two large texts saying she cant ever see me again because she feels bad she "threw" herself at me in my car. (Sex was her idea after I escalated the make out session). She states that she felt like a hypocrite as she was complaining about guys using her in the past and then she allowed herself to indulge tonight. I simply responded with saying "Dont be too hard on yourself, not a big deal. Get some rest, you've had a long week".

Analysis:
Not sure how to read this. She did cry a bit at the happy hour because she said she didnt grow up with a father, etc.. How should I read into this? Insecurity requiring some more validation or should I view these as some type of red flags?

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like this plate is more trouble than she's worth.

You need plates who want to get with your program. Dealing with their emotional bullshyt is for betas. You are just here for fun.

If I was you, I would ignore her ass for two weeks, then hit her up for sex again. If she's not up for it.. drop her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Been there, done that. Conclusion; not worth it.

My advise; don't get svck in.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s telling you that she’s been used many times as a used up com rag. This girl is not worth the trouble, she makes bad decisions, and you should get tested for std’s

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She states that she felt like a hypocrite as she was complaining about guys using her in the past and then she allowed herself to indulge tonight.

She did cry a bit at the happy hour because she said she didnt grow up with a father, etc.. How should I read into this? Insecurity requiring some more validation or should I view these as some type of red flags?
You can't be serious with this question. This isn't just red flags. This has STOP signs with flashing red lights all over.

She will NEVER be stable. At best, she's a sperm rag. Nothing more.

Billtx49

Reaction score
she views herself as damaged goods
When a woman tells you this, she probably is, personally believes it, and has likely been told so by at least one person in her past. It’s one of the times you can absolutely believe what a woman says…

Last edited: