Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Plate gets upset after sex

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
So, basically one of my plates got super upset after a hot sex session basically because I chose not to c*m, even though she did. She takes it like im not attracted to her anymore (not true), and I explained to her that I just wanted to prolong the pleasure.

Personally, although I did not tell her that, I feel way more powerful, horny and with more energy if I DONT c*m every single time I have sex, and thats what I am implementing now.

Anyway, she now doesnt feel desired, so how would you go about this situation?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
I always cvm when I fck. Perhaps you should explain to her that you did not cvm with her because you wanted to cvm with this other chick.
Didnt tell her that because its not true
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I can see that. She would feel that way for sure.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Should have just kept it 100 with her bro. stop being a lieing conniving little beta. You should have said that exact thing to her " I feel way more powerful, horny and with more energy if I DONT c*m every single time I have sex". Be blunt with these chicks bro dont lie and dont beat around the bush. if she doesnt like the truth then tough sh1t
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
So, basically one of my plates got super upset after a hot sex session basically because I chose not to c*m, even though she did. She takes it like im not attracted to her anymore (not true), and I explained to her that I just wanted to prolong the pleasure.

Personally, although I did not tell her that, I feel way more powerful, horny and with more energy if I DONT c*m every single time I have sex, and thats what I am implementing now.

Anyway, she now doesnt feel desired, so how would you go about this situation?
Why didn't you climax? Strange.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Tell her you'll be happy to *** on her face. That should make her feel desired.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Personally, although I did not tell her that, I feel way more powerful, horny and with more energy if I DONT c*m every single time I have sex, and thats what I am implementing now.
Doesn't that only make sense if you're planning to go more rounds with her, or fvck again later in the day?

I can't blame her for assuming that if you didn't *** that's a bad sign.

Maybe you should've responded that if she wants to feel desired, you desire a round 2 so get back in the bed lol
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
It sounds like you have fvcked her more than once. Women are cvm sluts and it flips a switch in their head when a guy cvms in them, this is why they let you **** them without a condom. They don't really care if they cvm so long as you do because it's how she thinks she gets power over you, and does in most cases.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It sounds like you have fvcked her more than once. Women are cvm sluts and it flips a switch in their head when a guy cvms in them, this is why they let you **** them without a condom. They don't really care if they cvm so long as you do because it's how she thinks she gets power over you, and does in most cases.
Seems like a dangerous, if not expensive, game for the dude. Then again, I do not trust birth control. I've known plenty of dudes who know have kids due to failed birth control. Only way to do this if the lady had her tubes tided or you're snipped to be safe.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I know he said that but that isn't what actually happened
I regularly choose not to nut during sex for the exact reason OP has listed. Added benefit the b1tch tries harder next time.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
So, basically one of my plates got super upset after a hot sex session basically because I chose not to c*m, even though she did. She takes it like im not attracted to her anymore (not true), and I explained to her that I just wanted to prolong the pleasure.

Personally, although I did not tell her that, I feel way more powerful, horny and with more energy if I DONT c*m every single time I have sex, and thats what I am implementing now.

Anyway, she now doesnt feel desired, so how would you go about this situation?
You didn't cvm because you don't actually desire her or because you felt like it's a job (the sex) which you needed to complete out of obligation.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
You didn't cvm because you don't actually desire her or because you felt like it's a job (the sex) which you needed to complete out of obligation.
Dudes don't really do that (obligation)... Do they? I hear some ladies to, but I didn't think dudes did it.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Dudes don't really do that (obligation)... Do they? I hear some ladies to, but I didn't think dudes did it.
In the past, when I was running too many plates.

You will understand what I mean when you're got plenty of available pvssy at ur disposal with them all wanting it.

It will be like a job that must be done.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top