"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Plate didn’t want to meet because i didn’t reply back in time

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
Wouldn't a guy that's in his frame be focused on work that's backed up rather than checking in to not ruffle feathers?
It’s not about frame or ruffling feathers or checking in, it’s about sticking to your word and appointment.

If a buddy did that me I’d be pretty pissed, let alone a girl I’m having sex with.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,863
I'm confused about who you think the "bad guy" is here.

The OP for being at work and not responding to her text for two hours OR her for blowing him off when he didn't respond fast enough.

Serious question.
I've informed Interpol and the DHS that the world needs to stop until this question is answered.

It's *that* serious.
 
Top