"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Plate broke up with me because I support Trump

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Messages
296
Reaction score
276
Age
40
Thought y'all would like this for ****s and giggles. I don't really care too much, I already smashed her a few times but thought it was somewhat funny nonetheless. Got into a debate about politics after we smashed. I go home and get a text from her saying she's too passionate about her beliefs and wishes me good luck.

Any of you others have other BS reasons why things didn't work out well with plates?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Politics and religion are pointless topics of discussion with women. Nothing good can ever come from them. Avoid at all costs.

If they bring up either change the topic and keep it moving and NEVER bring this up on your own.
 

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
960
"You're married".... Sucks when that happens...
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This
Politics and religion are pointless topics of discussion with women. Nothing good can ever come from them. Avoid at all costs.

If they bring up either change the topic and keep it moving and NEVER bring this up on your own.

This is spot on.. Avoid any political conversation with chicks.. No matter how Iogical your points are, she will still stick to her own emotionaly driven beliefs.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Any of you others have other BS reasons why things didn't work out well with plates?
I've dumped girls on that basis and even something that others here might think as being insignificant - rudeness to a waiter/waitresses.

And sometimes I get messages from their female bff - that I'm such a d1ck.

My response = Nothing - no rebuttal, not picking up their calls, not answering any of their bff calls or messages...completely dismissed her and her ilk from my sphere of influence and move on.

Side note: The more you dismiss toxic and disrespectful men/women from your sphere of influence the more likely you'd have people who r loyal and respectful towards you. There's a caveat; you in return should not be toxic and neither should you be disrespectful towards anyone, then ur sphere of influence will enlarge to a big group of people or in places that you frequent.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
Thought y'all would like this for ****s and giggles. I don't really care too much, I already smashed her a few times but thought it was somewhat funny nonetheless. Got into a debate about politics after we smashed. I go home and get a text from her saying she's too passionate about her beliefs and wishes me good luck.

Any of you others have other BS reasons why things didn't work out well with plates?
I've dated men with whom I have different political beliefs. I'm also friends with the occasional liberal (I'm quite conservative.)

The problem isn't different beliefs. It is the intolerance of an alternative viewpoint that many people can't handle. People who can't tolerate an alternative perspective are ideologues. Ideologues get so wrapped up in their belief system that it becomes akin to religious ideology. And someone who is an ideologue to that degree simply cannot rationally discuss opposing points of view nor can they have a level headed conversation on the merits.

I don't know about the rest of you...but I won't date someone who is an ideologue like I describe above. Discourse makes life interesting & intellectually stimulating. Some of the most interesting conversations I've had have been with people I disagree with in the arena of political viewpoint or religious belief.

And afterward we liked & respected each other all the more.

It is possible to hold beliefs passionately and still be able to rationally discuss the merits with an opposing view. It can be entertaining as well.

People who can't handle that would be kicked to the curb for being either intellectually vacuous or lazy; or for lack of emotional calibration.

So I think the issue noted by the OP is actually an indicator of low intellect or poor emotional calibration...those issues are both things I think are legitimate things to drop a dating interest over.

Life is too short for dealing with shrill people who lack intellect and/or emotional stability.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Here goes the thing. Do you need to argue about it? Why even discuss if your locked into your views?
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,802
Location
Mexico
My gf was like ultra right wing supporter. I actually changed her mind after a few simple arguments and now she´s a light lefty. We both voted for the left candidate for president and he won this past July.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Low interest level.

If she was chasing you like a lioness hunting prey, she wouldn't give a fukk.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
or use her politic and religious view to screen her?

woman will change her opnion to make you happy, hell people tend to do that to be part of a group, men or woman, if you are too afraid to get into that, well, good luck
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
I don’t talk politics with women. There are plenty that are fiscal conservatives and it wouldn’t be an issue. I’m talking with one that actually travels to DC and works for the Oil and Gas collective organization. She delivers money to politicians in support of oil and gas.
So it would probably be ok with her.

In this case with this woman. I always go back to George Carlin and his talk on liberal leftists. Like he pointed out. It has absolutely nothing to do with helping others. A woman is solipsistic in ever way. It’s about her. She is incapable of seeing past that in any abstract way. It’s virtually impossible.
 
Top