Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plate and Frame Management on a Small College Campus

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm having the most success of my life with women right now at college. I go out with 3-5 women per week. I don't bang most of them, but I have one girl [call her Chloe] right now who is devoted to me (texts within a minute, regular bangs, compliments) and I've made out with eight girls this semester (banged 3/8). I don't have a car, but there is a great, secluded park area on my campus where I bring girls. I just tell them we are going on a walk, I sit them down at a bench, put my arm around them, keep talking for an hour, start rubbing their thighs/hands, and then use my hand to move their head for a kiss/make out. Then we go from there. The girls usually get embarrassed and say they are "awkward" around me, because I maintain a High Value frame. I've advised two girls on how to properly make out / French kiss :lol:.

As my number of girls increases, I find myself thinking about what will happen if one of the girls who I go out with sees me with other girls, whether walking on campus or out in the park area. I'm big into kino, so I usually hold my girl's hand while I walk. And sometimes she just grabs mine.

Chloe is good for a LTR. I'm her first kiss, first makeout, first BJ, first everything. She's virginal and the opposite of a *****. She's right-wing and never gets triggered. But at the same time the conquest of new women, the conquest of getting a new makeout, a new bang, is just too fun. I love spinning plates. It makes you feel like a champion.

So my questions for you guys are:

1) Should I worry that plates of mine will see other plates with me?
2) How do I maintain my frame when a girl says she wants "something more serious" and I don't want that?
3) Am I supposed to be forthright with girls right away that I am going out with other girls right now? (I usually tell stories of bad dates that I've went on to tell girls implicitly that I have expectations)
4) What do I tell a girl when she says she wants to "take it slow"? (I usually respond with something like, "oh, yeah we'll kiss in 10 years")

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Should I worry that plates of mine will see other plates with me?

You treat Plates different than Dates. Best I can explain it is when you are dating a girl, it's public. A plate is in private, and that meeting is discrete. Don't treat one like the other.
2) How do I maintain my frame when a girl says she wants "something more serious" and I don't want that?
"I have a path I am on where I can not commit myself romantically until I have completed my studies and entered the workforce. I expect you are here for that as well? Let's enjoy this time together and evaluate our paths later..
3) Am I supposed to be forthright with girls right away that I am going out with other girls right now? (I usually tell stories of bad dates that I've went on to tell girls implicitly that I have expectations)
Wait for a direct question, but don't answer with specifics. Emphasize no expectations...

4) What do I tell a girl when she says she wants to "take it slow"? (I usually respond with something like, "oh, yeah we'll kiss in 10 years")
" I'm a passionate person. I show my affection physically . You've heard of the 5 love languages?

1667500379183.png

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Spinning plates might get old after a while. You should consider going exclusive with Chloe. As you age, it wil be harder and harder to find someone like her.