Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Plan on moving out with three buddies

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on moving out with two buddies next year around may. I made a checklist which I will copy and paste onto here and I’d like your opinion plus advice and etc.
Should say I have around 3k already saved up. Even though my parents are really good financially I’m doing this alone. Because it’s time to be a man. And I have a really good car which will last me a long time.
Just thought I’d get some advice and things that maybe I haven’t thought of as I prepare to go off into the world
Check list
Move out checklist

✅Savings recommended to move in

✅Per person: ~$3000(money we should have or at least two of us should have to move in)

✅Estimated rent: $1700

✅Divided by 3 people:(including estimated water&light bill) ~$720

✅Cleaning/house supplies: $70

✅Internet&cable: $100($34 per person)

✅Groceries: $120 per person monthly(360)

✅after all these expenses we’d each have around 1000 left for insurance/gas/other expenses. After paying all of these expenses we’d have around 500 dollars left for personal use monthly. ESTIMATE BASED ON EARNING $13 hourly
Now I should say. I will be making a good amount over $13 an hour. I just wanted to exaggerate the expenses and minimize the earnings for the projection

Billtx49

Reaction score
You are basically entering into a partnership with two other guys. Make sure they are dependable and have the quality to honor their part of this commitment…
A partnership is only as strong as the sum of all it’s members combined.
View the finances as business, not friendship.

Last edited:

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are basically entering into a partnership with two other guys. Make sure they are dependable and have the quality to honor their part of this commitment…
A partnership is only as strong as the sum of all it’s members combined.
Best friends since elementary. These guys are family. Have shown loyalty and dependability all through the years. Continuously