Places to take your girl to have sex

Reaction score
whats up everybody, well i got a gf and everything is cool, yesterday we were horny so i parked in my car (i have a rav4 with tinted windows) in a neighborhood, but i parked in a place where it was really hard to see us, but aparently we parked outside a church/house so they rat on us, then the police CAUGHT us!!!, we werent having sex but my girl was without her shirt and withour her bra and i was without my shirt. luckily i live in the land of corruption so i bribe him with 15 bucks and got away with it.

In mexico that is ilegal, they say is against the "moral" and chit, and they take you to jail and have to pay 100 bucks and they'll call your girl parents even if you are legal age.

there is a car-movie theather that cost 10 bucks but i think that is just too much money for just making out and chit ( she is virgin and mexican girls are prude, but im gonna bang her in a couple of months)

so any places where i can take my girl??

thanks!!
i cant in her house (her parents hate me and theres always people there)
i cant in my house (theres always people in my house and they dont let me)
i cant go to the motel (too much money for not having sex)
i cant go to the country cuz there is none

so any ideas??

thanks

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A park.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there are like aluminum things you can buy to put over your windows... get some of those! Seriously!

Your wonkie won't regret it.

anointed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anywhere at night like a park or beach or lookout. I dont know about over there but here there are htese places (that are like netcafes) but you get a room and you can watch dvds in there. You pay some money for the dvd and they give you a room with a big sofa n ****.. also those private kareoke rooms might work.. ive done both ;D

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sneak her into your own place, or even better get a place of your own and who cares what everyone thinks, thats what i would think of doing. :yes: