knightridr316
Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2003
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
See topic
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
My friend take a look at my Emmy nominated thread How to steal g/fs from b/fs...Originally posted by knightridr316
I was at the mall the other day actually and 3 girls one with her boyfriend looked at me for some time. I just don't know what really to do next besides go walking over to her
Hmm.. I don't think the dumpster is a good place to meet chicks. Two thumbs down.. bad advice!Originally posted by Dee-Zy
...the dumpster. ANYTHING.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. coffe shop
2. book store
3. local college
4. local hotel/with night club/bar serving happy hour
5. local tgif's
6. local grocery store
six is enough since I was born on the 6 day of the 6th month...oh at 6..don't even think about it :30am, I am 6' tall...no it's much much bigger than that...size 14 shoe huge hands mean nothing though...lol