"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Pl fill in

memoza

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I want to share with new guys on the forum that I am also new in changing myself to what most of the success guys are advicing and it is working for me.... the key I found for myself was: Do not pannic to get her.... play with confidence and do not frustate yourself and not getting her is not end of the girls....
-------------

I need help to comlete the the quote:

Kissing the hand is kiss of repect
Kissing lips is kiss of love
and kssing the eyes is kiss of ?????
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

memoza

New Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Yaaa..... that is also there.....
But as quote there is something attached to it as category.....
Still waiting to get missing word in

"Kissing the eye is kiss of ?????
The same way as " kiss of lips is kiss of love"
 
Top