Piss-take technique to use in conversation

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an idea after I watched this Channel 4 documentary last night 'The Truth About Female Desire'. It's not a major life-changing tip or anything but I reckon its a useful idea, so thought i'd share it.

This program was all about psychology and stuff, and one of the main things to come out of it was the fact that the length of the fingers on our hands affect our personality (this is scientificaly proven, as i'll explain).
Basically, people who've been exposed to more of the male hormone testestorone before birth will have longer ring fingers relative to their 2nd fingers, whereas with people who've been exposed to more of the female hormone testosterone oestrogen (or however you spell it) before birth, the reverse will be true.
So someone with very masculine personality traits is likely to have longer 4th fingers than 2nd fingers, whereas someone who's very feminine in nature is likely to have longer 2nd fingers (look at people you know, see if this rings true).

So yeh, how is this useful with women?

Well one of my favourite c+f / neg hit techniques is to take the piss out of women by calling them butch or macho or whatever if they do or say anything not particularly feminine. Studying their hands as a 'macho test' is a great way to add to this, you can be like 'right, come here, put your hands out' and then screen them for masculinity. You can also show youreslf to be quite intelligent by knowing this stuff, as well as getting some good kino in when touching their hands.
It's a great way from turning a routine conversation into a much more flirtatious one.

By the way, difference in length between 4th finger and 2nd finger is also directly linked to the size of your nob. See if you can subtly bring this up if you've got a particularly long 4th finger. :D

Tboner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read something on the net about this a few months ago. When you are talking about second and fourth, are you referring to index finger and ring finger?

I'll start to look at this now.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToFatBirds
By the way, difference in length between 4th finger and 2nd finger is also directly linked to the size of your nob. See if you can subtly bring this up if you've got a particularly long 4th finger. :D
You mean girth?

PeoplesChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that has to do with fetal exposure to androgens--mainly testosterone. It's been hypothesized that exposure to higher levels of hormones alters the brain causing homosexuality, the length ratio between the index and ring fingers is an indicator but of course isn't absolute. They also find that late born children in large families like a youngest son of five has a much higher probability of being gay. Of course this information is all based on correlation and hence none of it is absolute, but it is a great way to fvck with people. YES I AM a nerd...