piss blood?

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys whats wrong wtih me and is it serious that im pissing blood out>>>>?? what is this problem and any you guys have it...
im gonna go to the doctors tomorow but should i be worried?

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
no!! after clubbing

i jsut got home and went to take a leak and it was blood it hurt real bad too.. im jsut worried theres somthing internal//
is this serious???

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm..

in march i went to get a checkup at the clinic for sexual disease ... and the doctor stuck a needle up my penis hole .. it hurt like hell..
could this be the issue??
i didnt know it hurt that bad.. have anyone got this kind of test b4???? someone sticking up a needle... dam it hurt.. is that legal.. for him to do that to me????
well can this be related>>//?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't be from the March visit

It would be pretty significant, if so.

Not a good sign, but see what the doc says. Best of luck.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Most likely a kidney stone.
Hope it's nothing worse.
Okay, maybe you wouldn't be here speaking if it were worse.

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
always feel like going...

the feeling of going to the washroom never stops..
and went its jsut about to finish urinateing the pain and blood comes out.. argll !! its so painful!!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: always feel like going...

Originally posted by afc_destroyer
and went its jsut about to finish urinateing the pain and blood comes out.. argll !! its so painful!!
You definately have something badly ****ed up there...
Where it does hurt actually? stomac? lower?

afc_destroyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
it really painful//

its hurts in my penis men.. like i dont even want to let out the rest of the drips of blood because when i release it .. its so painful to piss.. it hurts in my penis..

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a kidney stone. Those are only felt when the stone passes from the kidney to the bladder. And you would be in the fvcking floor, doubled-over in the fetus position if this was the case. Kidney stones aren't associated with pi$$ing blood anyway.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be a very serious bladder infection.

Go to the doctor. It isn't good, whatever it is.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no doctor, and I'll save you the usual cyberslap for soliciting medical advice from a message board since you're going to see a doctor anyway.

A bladder or prostate infection can cause all of the symptoms that you have given us so far (blood in urine, painful urination, artificial urination urgency). Bladder infections are more common in women, prostate infections (obviously) are 100% men.

Also, blood in the urine IS associated with kidney stones. You would also, however, notice a pain not just in the genital region but in your lower back and possibly your lower abdomen and groin.

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get real, if the guy is walking around and making appointments for another day, it isn't a fvcking kidney stone.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by K56Connect
Let's get real, if the guy is walking around and making appointments for another day, it isn't a fvcking kidney stone.
People like you are one of the most annoying things in the world as far as I'm concerned. You've got lots to say, but you can't be troubled to take three seconds out of your busy schedule to actually f*cking read something.

I didn't say he had a kidney stone. I said blood in the urine IS associate with kidney stones, which it is. I also told him that if it was a kidney stone, that he would be experiencing pain he had not described.

In the future, try to learn to read before you try to attack truthful statements made by others.

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to a doctor ASAP. It could be Testicular cancer, an infection of the bladder or kidneys and possibly AIDS or HIV. That's at the worse end of the spectrum, it could also be that you ate something that contained something sharp and indigestable, you could have recieved a hard blow to the kidneys if you were recently in fight that would cause it. Just get to a doctor, hope things turn out for the best.

-Grey Fox

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: always feel like going...

Originally posted by afc_destroyer
I had this happen to me 7 or 8 years ago... got really painful, as you describe, but it went away within some days (talking 3 - 4 days here). Also, it wasnt a VD cuz well I can guarantee you that at 12 years old I was still a virgin lol. I think it was some kind of bladder infection and not kidney stones, cuz I never got any kind of pain in my lower back or anything.
Best of luck to you, and get back to us if you get a diagnostic from the docs.
Peace.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't get the clap, did you? I know that then you would be pissing pus, but might want to check for it anyway.

Maybe the doctor didn't sterilize his needle after giving the last guy his checkup. Some doctors are serious screw-ups. I mean it.

BGMan