Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pinterest bans anti-fat speech

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always considered Pinterest a site that leans more toward women as a customer base. So in a way I can see this.
But on the other hand, you would also think there would be a lot of ad revenue to be had from weight loss companies.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clown world female imperative at work. Be a victim of everything, no accountability even when it comes to what you put in your mouth as food. As long as females have power this will continue. This is how they operate. Btw just wait until the healthcare system gets over burdened with obese women in the next 10 yrs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always considered Pinterest a site that leans more toward women as a customer base.
It does. I can't think of any masculine, heterosexual men who are present on Pinterest. Good gender ratios so it might be a pickup option. If guys are sending messages on LinkedIn trying to get laid, why not Pinterest?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clown world female imperative at work. Be a victim of everything, no accountability even when it comes to what you put in your mouth as food. As long as females have power this will continue. This is how they operate. Btw just wait until the healthcare system gets over burdened with obese women in the next 10 yrs.
That’s what they want.

a highly medicated/drugged/vaccinated populace is the goal of big pharma.

RyanSez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always considered Pinterest a site that leans more toward women as a customer base. So in a way I can see this.
But on the other hand, you would also think there would be a lot of ad revenue to be had from weight loss companies.
But ads from Jenny Craig could be seen as fat-phobic in this climate of #yougogirlyassqueenloveyourcurves BS. And hurting obese wahmunz fee-fees leads to canceling and a drop in revenue. So they're probably avoiding trying to advertise, so as not to affect their bottom line.

Serenity

Reaction score
The weight loss ads using these styles are usually peddling snake oils anyways, preying on the gullible and the ad is usually a complete fabrication anyways. The problem with buying those "miracle" products is that the only thing getting lighter is the wallet.

They're still going to allow ads promoting healthy lifestyles, habits and fitness. The ways that actually works for losing fat and staying that way.

Verdict: It's a good decision for a bad reason.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cuz body shaming is dangerous, much more so than obesity...

lol. I banned them long time ago. Never use them. :cool:
I hear it mostly chicks on that site. No big loss. :devil:

But on site note; this leftist commie shiete gotta stop. It will mess up us all in the end.. :eek:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never figure out just what the deal is with Pinterest. Is it just a place for folks to post pictures? Every once in a while I put up at Flickr pics of stuff to sell or ask advice about. (No, I don't do Instagram. :rolleyes:) Do the account owners get paid for folks that go to their pages (i.e., at a very low level, like as for YouTube)? I know that when I do a search for an image of something, a lot of the hits in the Image section are Pinterest, and it always wants me to register an account to continue. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does. I can't think of any masculine, heterosexual men who are present on Pinterest. Good gender ratios so it might be a pickup option. If guys are sending messages on LinkedIn trying to get laid, why not Pinterest?
PinterestGame? :rolleyes:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pinterest is the most annoying website in the world. This is just the icing on the cake.