Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pink Shirts?

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
does anybody think it is cool to wear pink buttin ups or polo shirts. i personaly own 1 stripped polo from hollister and i wear it somtimes. how many of you sport the pink shirts?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate them. They are faggot clothes. Only VERY PRESTIGIOUS PIMPs may wear pink.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't own one, but I like light pink shirts. Only button down and collared though. A pink t-shirt would look dumb.

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
they arent strictly fag shirts.. ppl that wear them are somtimes that way. i personally dont wear them all the time because that is trying to hard. i maybe wear mine like 1 time a month and usually with a pair of kaki shorts...

who said i'm not a prestigious pimp??!?!?lol jk.. i'm gettin there thanks the sosuave!!

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... back in '04.:p

Ya man three months ago... those were the days...;-)

DJmike

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess they are out now.. i havent worn mine for a couple months actually cuz its f*ckin cold here

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 2 shades of pink a man can wear, and only a few appropriate times to wear em.

"powder pink" also refered (in retail) as a skin-pink. It is very light, it does not shine, it goes well with dark pants and tan skin (you wear it exactly as you would a white shirt), can be worn with a suit.

^^ This can be warn to bars, clubs, dances, dates (only if the girl is a "flashy" dresser).

flourescent pink. It shines and catches black light, it is usually mixed with black in some sort of a print or design on a shirt.

^^ This can be worn to clubs and dances only.

Pink is VERY fashionable IF you wear it correctly. NEVER wear a pink "t shirt" unless you have another layer ontop of it. The more formal the pink shirt, the more fashionable. DONT look like a frat boy.

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few guys wear pink polos...it looked okay on one of them, but not on most. Overall, I don't think men should wear pink...it's a girly color...same with anything Lavendar-ish... But anyhows, some guys can pull it off, some guys can't.

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me pink polos and button ups are for people trying way to hard to fit in, cause if you wore it 5 years ago, you would be cool and original if you pull it off with your personality, you wear it now and your just a follower, to the guy who talked about wearing pink in light colors and in moderation knows exactly what he is talking about when he says to wear it almost formally.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
ayo i only got 1 pink shirt, its a striped club type button up i got at express like a year an a half ago before it caught on and every douchebag started sporting pink.

I dont wear that no more... looks corny.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe a late 80s childrens commercials for Huggies sums it up:

Blue is for boys
Pink is for girls

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls can wear whatever the hell colour they want. Why shouldn't we have the same right?

Yuriy777

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pink is really for guys who can pull it off.
I do occasionally wear something pink such as a tie to accent a black suit.
As long as you don’t overdo it pink is actually a turn-on for most girls, because it shows that you are self confident enough to wear something that most close-minded guys would think to be “gay”.
And, to the guys that think pink is gay you probably just cannot pull off the look and that’s fine. You however should not think badly of it because, believe it or not you can seem as more of a self confident man in pink than in blue or black at times.

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
People who think they can define you based on a color that you wear are a**holes anyway. I have both a pink button up and a polo and get a lot of attention. Maybe they think I'm gay or maybe they think I'm confident. I've also got compliments from women too. Being a man you have to know HOW to wear pink and it works for some men more than others. :cool:

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on which area you live in I guess, but pink seems to be played out. You only see guys who are six months behind the curve wearing pink shirts anymore (the guys who wear those white leather belts on their low rider jeans). I was wearing a pink polo shirt around about a year ago, but I got rid of it by the summer.

If you're going to do pink, make it some light and subtle accent on your clothes (scarf, tie, even socks if you can pull it off).

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"That color is sooooo last season"

....gay. Moreso than wearing pink. There's nothing really wrong with wearing pink if you do it appropriately and subtlely. For example: light-pink button down shirt is fine. Pink-colored polo pants I saw at the store the other day: NOT cool. I'm generally a peaceful guy, but if I see you walking down the street wearing those pants, I'm coming over and kicking your ass.

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pink.. bah screw that. Teen guys go overboard with it, wearing pink hats, pink shirts, blue and pink jeans, and pink adidas. So gay I was laughing at them and most do nothing but just walk and probably talk **** in their heads. Its so dumb though

Whoever started this pink trend should be dragged out to the street and kicked.