"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Pink or red Rose Bear for Valentine's day?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
1,556
Reaction score
286
Location
Amsterdam
Which color is better?

The girl is cute and likes to act like a little baby sometimes so pink is good, on the other hand I can take her out in sexy lingerie and bone her any which way. She does that all for me though.

What do you think, which color is better?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2009
Messages
1,906
Reaction score
547
I would not be buying bears for women, regardless of the color.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Red, as in a bottle of red, for me, she can buy her own wine.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Brown .. It's closer to the color of the shyt that you are posting. Try asking the Hallmark forums or Cosmo, there are plenty of pansey azz gey men there to help you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Messages
187
Reaction score
203
Age
53
Ive made it clear to my girlfriend that I don't do valentine's. I told her it's for afcs that are trying to buy a woman's vagina for the night. That's just my oppinion of course and Im sure other guys do it their own way but it just feels to me that the whole thing smacks of desperation and of course it seems to be all about the man sucking up to the woman as usual.
She told me that she's going to do something for me but not on valentine's because she knows my views on it. Told her that's fine but don't expect anything back. I said being with me is like valentine's Day every day anyway lol.
 
Top