Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimps need other pimps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
iqqi,

for someone so repulsed by our dirty agenda, you sure spend a lot of time writing here. Can it be that you find this revulsion attractive at the same time?

Maybe you are starting to subconsciously realize the possibility that a man who has had many partners might be a gifted lover with the uncanny ability to turn you out in ways you never imagined. Did you know that women can have 3 different orgasms simultaneously? Have you ever had one yourself?

It's okay, I understand where you are coming from, iqqi. So just keep rubbing your thighs together as you type your little response and anticipate, no STALK this thread like the repressed c0ckwh0re that you are.

here is a present for you:

<============3

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing I see here..is that everyone is more interested in beleiving he has the right game/style/technique than about learning..

its like a bunch of fisherman arguing whether live bait is better or the stuff that looks like cats toys

WHo givez a fvck..try them all out and whatever works

maybe I dont have PS's mack/daddy approach down or follow to his exact tee..Im just saying the women Ive said that stuff to before laughed..

but much like I cant discredit his technique based on 1 girl dissin it..u have to keep tryin it to see if it works for u..

and u cant just lay it on one girl and say "hey!!!! It worked wonders!!!"

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by prosemont
This isn't a rhetorical question but a real one: where DID the whole "proud and happy" idea of DJ come from???

Anyone.... anyone???

Here's a link that describes the "real" Don Juan:
http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~tacit/hell/djplot.html
Uhh, hate to be a d*ck, but the link that you provide is to a "Don Juan in Hell" enactment.

If you read what G.B. Shaw wrote, he USES the whole "proud and happy" DJ idea.

The only time that Don Juan was an evil character is in the very first play (?) that he was in. All of the other authors placed within him with various human qualities.

Anyway, that doesn't change the point of this website. Skirt-chasers DO have a point when they say that Don Juan was a legendary seducer. However, the infusion of the whole self-improvement stuff (which many misunderstand to equal celibacy!) is not a bad thing.

You don't want to be stuck at your mommy and daddy's house until you are 50 chasing p*ssy, on the other hand, you don't want to be a Monk graduating from Harvard either.

The different perspectives give this website some balance that makes it unique, and I would like to see people stop flaming one another over stupid differences in opinion. Because opinions are like assh*les, everybody has one, and they all stink!

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
Uhh, hate to be a d*ck, but the link that you provide is to a "Don Juan in Hell" enactment.

If you read what G.B. Shaw wrote, he USES the whole "proud and happy" DJ idea.

The only time that Don Juan was an evil character is in the very first play (?) that he was in. All of the other authors placed within him with various human qualities.

Anyway, that doesn't change the point of this website. Skirt-chasers DO have a point when they say that Don Juan was a legendary seducer. However, the infusion of the whole self-improvement stuff (which many misunderstand to equal celibacy!) is not a bad thing.

You don't want to be stuck at your mommy and daddy's house until you are 50 chasing p*ssy, on the other hand, you don't want to be a Monk graduating from Harvard either.

The different perspectives give this website some balance that makes it unique, and I would like to see people stop flaming one another over stupid differences in opinion. Because opinions are like assh*les, everybody has one, and they all stink!
Not quite. The link I gave is NOT a DJ in Hell enactment; but, rather, a brief history of the background of the Don Juan character which, in the various plays and versions LISTED there -- Byron, Moliere, Mozart, etc., Don Juan is consistently a womanizer.

My post wasn't about whether self-improvement is good or not or yada yada yada, so I won't comment on the balance of your post.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you misunderstand me.

My point was not to tell you that your link was wrong in saying that Don Juan was a womanizer, my point was to tell you that the link that you posted provides the answer to your question!

You know, at the end of the page, it says:

Here the legend of Don Juan ends, and our play begins...

What is supposed to start AFTER that is G.B. Shaw's "A Don Juan in Hell" segment from one of his plays.

If you read that (look it up on google to get the transcript, it is part of a larger play, yet still makes sense taken individually) you will see that the Don Juan in Shaw's mind actually acts "unseducer" like by choosing to go to...

Well, I spoil the ending. Read it for yourself. It is very interesting and concernes even the subject matter in this very post!

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not gonna read through all four pages of this sh!at, but I did want to pitch in that I think Playa has a good idea. I think there's probably a discernable distinction between the style of a oner and an LTRer.

-jlc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
I think you folks fail to recognize the difference between a DJ and a PIMP

A DJ Takes pride in himself, his accomplishments in life, friends who love him, the worthy women in their lives, a sense of happiness for who he is and where he is going, and the women who have proved themselves worthy to be with a man like this..

on the otherhand

a Pimp is only interested in layin a smackdown on any girl who disses him, disrespects him, doesnt call him when she should have, is disobedient, lacks selfesteem/education, and looks for abusive males to take over where there fathers left off...

Be clear on who you are

Ok I'm back fellas.

1. Helter. You and starman and iggster are the only real haters up in here let's not get it twisted:

If you look beyond the surface, you can tell that this guy is pretty well practiced in a type of "politics" that can be very useful in your own lives. A certain kind of charisma.

Originally posted by prosemont
continued props, player.

i've gotta say playa, on top of your FINE defense against all these little chickens nipping at your toenails, i'm impressed by your dj style. you're throwing them prime rib when they're still picking chicken feed out of the mud. you're thinking outside the box. evaluation of the situation leading to adaptation and evolution. props.

i think ANY woman, regardless of age or race, can appreciate a man who is in control of emotion and language like that, take those sensual buds and plant them within her, knowing that there is nowhere else it will head other than the place you have guided her. strength and grace at once. the key is knowing when to use it and how much, which you obviously have mastery of.

and hell no, no dj can neglect their face to face game. neg hits, kino, ec, etc.. no email alone is going to land some pvssy. nor is all poetry copy and pasteable. ronin proved that with his dumb@ss experiment. the thing i think ronin doesn't understand is that it isn't HIM behind the words when he copies. that if he had skill with it, he could use poetry to his advantage when the time is right. i'm thinking that's the big lesson you're trying to give him? and even broader than that is the concept that the dj tool set can be infinitely expanded and adapted to the situation (HB) at hand.

i've been using email and poetry in my game for awhile now. it works in some situations, often just comes out in what i say naturally. its in my nature to play with words and capitalize on their power. at any rate, in the end of all this, i come away with a strengthened sense of the concept that the written word is just another powerful tool at the disposal of a refined dj to crank up IL.

-jlc

Thank you Supreme Player.

You were adapting your game to her defenses so swiftly so smooth. She threw in some stuff to test you, and you just showed and affirmed to her who is in charge. In trekkie terms you rotated your phaser frequencies before she could get her defensive shields set up to block you. And showed her who’s p&##y it is.

For I have now been schooled by a master.

One day soon. I shale be there.

Player_Supreme is a certified player, he's got his stuff together,

From reading Player_Supreme's previous posts, I believe he is on top of his game and is a true role model to the rest of us. His words to this women give her feeling to wake up, and start getting sexual. Player supreme knows exactly how to seduce women and if we lived close i would befriend him in order to up my game.

Player_Supreme:
I really enjoy reading your posts - it's an education in something completely different to what I know. I hope you keep this thread updated.

Player_Supreme,

BRO!, i Agree with y ou TOTALLY.

Player_Supreme,

BRO!, i Agree with y ou TOTALLY.

GOTDAMN MOTOR SCOOTER!! You're the f*cking man when it comes to awakening a woman's mind to your advantage.

Props!!!!! Props!!

I'm having great success with Player_Supreme style macking. The kind of no challenge/make em horny **** that you AFC's claim doesnt work on "white wimmins".

Word! Preach on Supreme!!

Starman. Where did you ever think or get the idea that my women are uneducated. Let's see:

1. doctor
2. 2 masters degree & 1 ba and this was the belly dancer one
3. masters in accounting, b.a. in communications, from W. Virginia
4. B.s. in something ...forgot right now
5. Graduate of St. Mary's College
6. Ok this one didn't finish college but is a high ranking Manager
7. All the rest are booty calls and not important in this survey.

So sorry bro. I told you I don't go for uneducated ones or ones with poor jobs.

Secondly: You said a DJ is this and that, and this is where the story get's further twisted. I've seen this argument for quite sometime about what a DJ is. And I just ask that you read history and then tell me what the original of whom this name is taken from was like. You'd be sorely disappointed in the truth that he was more like "me". Please don't cry about this or get your garterbelts snapped....it will be alright. You symps needed this name to pull sometype of strength from it. I think this guy who wrote to me said it best:

hey
this place used to be different, with peoples attitudes like yours far outwaying the blind sheep, now sadly it seems the sheep have overtaken

Now let me see what you bleet about next.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno whats up but i re-read PS's posts

and i cant seem to figure out his "theory"

PS you wanna explain it to me?

i saw some previous things you wrote and didnt really see how they were different from other posts ive read before

Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
i dunno whats up but i re-read PS's posts

and i cant seem to figure out his "theory"

PS you wanna explain it to me?

i saw some previous things you wrote and didnt really see how they were different from other posts ive read before
This goes to show you can't re-invent the wheel drixa. This shyt aint new. Like I've been saying c&f ain't new...didn't no geeky white dude invent that style...right.

Now ask me in plain english what you want me to clarify for you:

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player,

Clarify for me your INTEGRETY

Your methods or theory I don't question.

It's your, I"m this big shot are you impressed with me bullshiit you put into all your threads.
Does it make you feel more important than you do in real life?

BTW, how insignifcant are you in real life?

You also bring up race constantly, because you don't want to deal with real issues.

You also argue like a little boy too.

That's weak bro

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
iqqi,

for someone so repulsed by our dirty agenda, you sure spend a lot of time writing here.
i am only repulsed by womenhaters. hatred is a form of fear.

why do you have such a hatred and fear of all women? would you let your mama read this? if i was her, i would be ashamed of you as a man.

reply here

Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Player,

Clarify for me your INTEGRETY

Your methods or theory I don't question.

It's your, I"m this big shot are you impressed with me bullshiit you put into all your threads.
Does it make you feel more important than you do in real life?

BTW, how insignifcant are you in real life?

You also bring up race constantly, because you don't want to deal with real issues.

You also argue like a little boy too.

That's weak bro

My posts are not look at me the big shot. I use my emails and Im as I've stated to you and others many many times as....yes you remember (((examples))). I use examples. I don't say look at me I'm so great. I've even posted that I am old and tired...and you've seen this too. But when punks like you crawl out from under rocks to flame then I will talk some shyt back at ya. ya digg fool!

Also you said a bunch of stuff up here. Now you need to prove your claims. Show me where I argue like a boy so that I can learn. Teach me Helmut! Where is your examples that I argue this way?

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

Oh helter in the end I will be well laid while your right wrist will be too big for your burial suit bro. I know that was you who used that fake name for that post "I can't stop wacking off" man.
Where do you act like a little boy?

Everywhere, here's one recent example above.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Some of you players may find it hard to be in the company of AFC's. I have been called a dogg, master dogg, and worse names by AFC friends. I have learned to leave those kind of people out of my life. They just don't understand. The world has been pulled over" (their) eyes. They are blinded by societal stigma's of the way things should be between men and women."

Remember that silly-a$$ "Manipulations" post i made.That's what I was trynna say.

It's like damn..there's way too much hate out here and I couldn't handle it.But I know now women are undercover haters themselves and you won't get love from them either.

It's not like you have an option.You have to stay on your side with the boys no matter what.The b1tches won't be there for you.

In fact they single out guys like us cuz they know what we can do.

"I have read alot of posts where guys had afc friends and my question has always been why? why aren't those friends here learning? why is that poster holding the knowledge secret away from their freinds? ego! they wanna be the ones who get all the women so their buddies will admire them."

That's exactly what it is a lack of male-freinds or strong male presence.Women will have the most ****y guy doubting himself.

Everybody needs back-up.

"In this section this site needs to have space so the real players can post their pictures (non xrated) and emails type convo's for other real players to read."

I don't know how to paste things but I would be willing to do it.

"I use the term real player since there are a lot of types on this board. You have those who come here to uhh "better myself" and you have those who come here to "learn to get a girlfriend" and you have those who love the "game" having lots of women in their lives."

WORD!

"By allowing the real players a ranting section, we can speak to others like us without the interference of other types of posters.
I have seen alot of non-players indulge in hateration on real players just cause they aren't into the "game" ...watch the responses to this post and you will see them come outta the carpet....like roaches when the lights turn on.

Anyone wanna second this motion from the real players stand?"

I'll motion but fucc it what for?That's what the PU is for.

Classic thread.

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just a thought

Hey Player Supreme,

How about a forum where only real Playas answer question? I am fine being flamed by a player but hate it when some weak piece of rubbish flames me. Sure, have you private area but what about this idea?

Some of us could perhaps have been playas but ****ed up along the way.......because of women raising us, expectations and other crap. I am not a playa but am waking up from a long sleep. i am manipulative, I am a bully, I am intelligent, strong, witty and comfortable with women. I lack the ability to withdraw, hold back, risk loss....only with women.

I have been a psych for 18 years and practiced for 5 years and came to the conclusions you draw, in basically every case. To the guys saying "integrity". P S has the integrity to speak himself and back himself up. Women hater? P S loves women, he gives them what they want.

I have seen it time and again, over and over. I know you all hate Freud but Freud would have sided with P S if you ever bother to read him properly.

Just a thought P S....A forum for real Playas to respond to hapless investigators like me.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post. i agree with that "real players" section. but you would always have non-real AFC people coming in. unless you made the website only available w/ a password taht all the players kno

Status
Not open for further replies.