Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pimpology 101: The Kiss Close

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimpology 101: The Kiss Close

After you’ve mastered the number close, it’s time to elevate your game to the next level and execute the kiss close. It’s the best kino you can possibly apply when first meeting a woman, short of having sex.

Here’s how it’s done:

Before you can do a kiss close however, you must first do a number close. When getting her number make sure that she’s the one who writes it. As she is writing it down, get into her personal space, if you aren’t already in it, and act as if you’re just getting close to watch her write down her number.

Position you’re head about a foot away from hers and direct your eyes towards the number she’s writing down. When she hands you her number, you both should be face-to-face and you must look into her eyes immediately for a second and say ‘alright, well…(then focus your eyes on her lips, take a small step forward, lean forward and slightly tilt your head as you begin to say… ‘I’ll see you later’).

One of the keys to making the kiss close successful is saying a parting phrase while your going in for the kiss (as in the above example), that way her attention is focused directly on what you’re saying.

She’s definitely going to want to know what you’re saying to her when she sees you going in for a kiss. By the time you’ve finished telling her what you wanted to say, your lips will be almost touching hers.

I suggest going in with the intention of using your tongue in the kiss. She’ll dictate what type of kiss she wants by either keeping her lips closed or opening them.

At first it might seem slightly intimidating to apply the kiss close but in time it will become second nature and you’ll be asking yourself why you haven’t been doing it all along. I recommend polishing up your number closing skills first because it’s your foundation for the kiss close.

The kiss close works best when the conversation has lasted a minimum of five minutes, ten to fifteen minutes is the ideal situation but it also can be used after a long conversation where the pick-up was done in a relaxed atmosphere.

For those of you still stuck in the number close phase, all you have to say is “let me give you a call sometime” (no need to go into some big spiel) and she’ll get the hint and start writing her number down.

Wait and see if she has a pen and some paper in her purse (they usually do). If she doesn’t have anything, then it’s alright to lend her a pen and a random business card. Don’t just pull out a pen and business card from your wallet if you don’t have to; you don’t want her to think you’re a player.

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice... dont think it would flie too well in HS... unless things went AMAZINGLY smooth, u no?

ANYWAY, great post... what i'm thinkin is this would work in a situation where somthing REALLY funny just happend and ur maybe on a first date (eyes meet, u no the rest)... get that kiss overwith b/4 ur at her door, mak ethings a lil smother.

StuperStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds really great... gotta try it sumtime...

can u give examples of kiss close lines?

------------------
"The Lord of Murder shall perish...
But in his doom he shall spawn a score of mortal progeny...
Chaos will be sown from their passage...
So sayeth the wise Alondo..."

Snowboard Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent Tip! I never thought of conbining a number close and a kiss so smoothly. Generally if i think a girl is really interested i will go for a kiss well before she is getting ready to leave particulary if we are dancing and she is loving it or if my previous kino was reciprocated. I find after a kiss or three number closing is merely a formality but your idea is probably great for shorter meetings like around campus during the day. I get almost all of my numbers and first kisses at parties but for other meeting places this tip is perfect since you can't really make out with her at the university student center, cafe, etc. Also i would like to add that your method is great because it leaves lots of room for challenge since you walk away right after getting her number and kissing her. How long would you wait to call after getting a number and kiss this way? I would say to wait only 2-3 days since its fairly obvious she has interest if she kisses with her mouth open. Also how would a girl dictate otherwise than a full on kiss i have never run into a girl that didn't want a real kiss.

Good Tip and Maybe i will post some of my own soon,

SB

Pimpologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zo, it can be a little tricky in HS because of age and maturity levels, but it can still be done nevertheless. I don’t know if you’re already seeing other girls at the moment but here is what I suggest.

After establishing one or two relationships the old fashioned way through the number close, start applying the kiss close to other girls you approach; you’d be surprised at the results.

It’ll open up your eyes to a different perspective of the pimpin’game. If you don’t try it, you’ll never know.

SS, yeah I use variations depending on what I feel like saying, what the circumstances are and what we talked about.

Attention Getter/Eye-Contact Words along the lines of: Alright, well…, Alright, so…, Ok, well…, Ok, so…, …etc.

Closing Phrases along the lines of: …I’ll see you <later/soon/etc>, …have a good night,
…have fun <tomorrow/this weekend/etc>, …<<or anything relevant to the conversation that you want lingering in her mind until you call her>>.

Make sure the phrase is not too short or too long so that it’s easier to time while you go in. Women remember the beginning and the ending of a conversation most vividly, so you want to be sure you go out with a bang.

SB, good point, there certainly is a nice element of challenge to the kiss close as you say. It definitely works great after getting numbers at parties since the situation is conducive to socializing. The only drawback is that it should be done when you’re planning on leaving the party if you want to retain the challenge.

What I do is socialize with the girls I’m attracted to while trying my best to be “in sight”. I target the convo for about 10 minutes on each girl as I make my rounds. I close with the number on every girl but I withhold kiss closing any of them until I’m ready to leave.

I also might engage in 5-10 more minutes of convo with one of the girls I’ve already spoken to if I happen to run across her again. Once I’m ready to go, I find the girl I had the best convo with and I spend 1-2 minutes saying goodbye. Then I go in with a kiss close line and I leave.

If the other girls you were talking to and got numbers from see you kiss her, it will make them jealous; not the ‘angry already in a relationship’ type jealous but the kind of jealousy that makes you more of a challenge to them.

You’re right that this tip is perfect for other places such as around campus, stores, malls cafes, gyms, and other places too. But when pick-ups are done in places other than at parties, clubs or bars, there is a chance that she may only give you a peck instead of the full kiss.

I don’t know exactly why, but it may be partly due to the combination of the pick-up situation and their reluctance. I’ve run into a few who’ve only given me a peck, while the majority gave me the full kiss.

I’m starting to come to the conclusion that whether she decides to give you the full kiss or the peck depends on how well the approach went and how well you two clicked.

At the beginning stages of my field-testing, about 2/4 gave me a full kiss as compared to about 4/5 now. But when I’m on a date or picking-up a girl in a socializing situation, I’ve also never run into a girl who didn’t end up giving me a full kiss.

I’m pretty sure the increased success rate is due to focusing on kiss closing during my approaches rather than simply number closing. My approaches have been becoming smoother and smoother as a result.

I see it like a game of darts where the dart is the smoothness of your approach, the kiss close is the bull’s-eye and the number close is any other area on the board. The closer the dart is to the bull’s-eye, the better your chances are of getting the date (or booty call) and the higher the interest level you’ve created for yourself.

I would wait a minimum of 2-3 days after kiss closing to call. For example if I closed on Sat. I’d call on Tues. or Wed. But if I closed on Mon., I’d wait until Sun. If I’ve booked myself up all week with women I’m currently dating along with new ones I’ve met, I stop making new calls even if I have excess numbers because I don’t like to schedule dates more than a few days in advance. So some of those girls are going to have to wait until I have room to fit them in, that’s just how the game works.

-Pimp

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...More than a year after the topic was originally posted but I've still got some stuff to say.

The talking bit as you are going in for the kiss can be applied to many situations and can take away from the awkward moment of a first kiss. This is very useful for a first kiss and should be applied at the end of a date when some HB is in your car.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tip - the mouth spray kiss close

To get your first kiss I have found this to be helpful.

Make sure you have the first kiss in private, preferably in a comfortable setting, and with dim lights if possible, (ex: at night in your car)

After using kino, for example holding her hands for a few minutes, look her deeply into her eyes, pull out your little can of mouth spray and spray it into your mouth, then slowly move in, but stop and move back out, then hold the can up to her mouth, and spray the freshener in her mouth also if she lets you.

If she let's you spray into her mouth then it means she wants the kiss, move back in and do your thing.

If she doesn't let you spray into her mouth or she's hesitant, then you won't be getting the kiss.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Tip - the mouth spray kiss close

Originally posted by TDOT
, pull out your little can of mouth spray and spray it into your mouth, then slowly move in, but stop and move back out, then hold the can up to her mouth, and spray the freshener in her mouth also if she lets you.

If she let's you spray into her mouth then it means she wants the kiss, move back in and do your thing.

If she doesn't let you spray into her mouth or she's hesitant, then you won't be getting the kiss.

HAHHAHAHA have you actually tried that???