heteropedro
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2003
- Messages
- 255
- Reaction score
- 0
I dont have any. Ive never had any. Im only 14 now. So do you think I might still get them? Because i think Im doing pretty good so far.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Except how, washing your hands is in no way correlated to "having acne" in the genetic sense...Originally posted by Salacious D
Is it really worth the risk? Wash your hands, try not to touch your face, and wash your face when you brush your teeth. I've had moderate to bad acne since I started puberty and it's only going away now. I'm really not a bad looking guy, but the acne seriously detracts from any person's appearance. I wasn't very good about keeping my face clean in the early stages of puberty and I'm still dealing with the repurcussions.
This might be right for most people, but it is correct that some people are genetically predisposed to have acne. My roommate has 3 topical "cremes" or whatever (he calls them his makeup
yea it does
all the dirt on ur hands is transferring onto ur face
wash ur hands and don't touch ur face
simple but hard to do
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
But if you get them, be careful. It is not worth attempting to scub your face off, the best tip, if you get spots and not severe acne is to get a nice dark tan, then they tend not to show up as much. Id agree with trying not to touch your face, but it doesnt really make a difference, diet may have some correlation and you should aim to have greasy stuff less often but more for health. Diet does not masssively affect your skin, i have naturally greasy skin so its great as it tends to make tanning easier.Originally posted by Salacious D
Is it really worth the risk? Wash your hands, try not to touch your face, and wash your face when you brush your teeth. I've had moderate to bad acne since I started puberty and it's only going away now. I'm really not a bad looking guy, but the acne seriously detracts from any person's appearance. I wasn't very good about keeping my face clean in the early stages of puberty and I'm still dealing with the repurcussions.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Sorta wrong.Originally posted by masteralios
Except how, washing your hands is in no way correlated to "having acne" in the genetic sense...
Nice.
yea it does
all the dirt on ur hands is transferring onto ur face
wash ur hands and don't touch ur face
simple but hard to do
Wrong.Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
Diet can play a huge role in some people's acne. Dairy products, simple sugars (sodas), and chocalate can make SOME people break out terribly. Personally sodas and milk always made me break out.