“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pimp Juice

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
hey you guys ever have problems with the wrong girls likeing you, I mean any girl I talk to pretty mutch likes me albiet the occasional attentoin ***** gets me confused but.. for the most part I seem to get really good responses from chicks, and man does it piss my friends off, like one night I told some girl that my friend brought to a party to take her cloths off.. and she did, well like thats sutch a bad thing... hell I even gave her to him practicly.
things like this happen all the time.. I know its just cause I'm more attractive than most guys but damn why all the hate?
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Hell I feel ya brother.
 

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Yeah I just went and read a post on being too hot... I think its right on the money... everyone I meet gets totally flakey around me guys and girls they just seem so damn nervous its like wtf?
it effects everything I swear.. like my roomate ****ing hates me now cause the girl he is in *love* with wants to be my **** buddy.. its like how the fuk does this become my problem?
Guys constantly challenging me and crap its just annoying as hell.
Everyone wants to fight me just cause their gf would drop them for me any day... well maybe i should just start fukin their girlfriends.. i mean hell I'm already having trouble might as well have the pu$$y 2.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top