That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Oh absolutely. You better have your game on tight cause she’s just dying to shoot down anyone not a Chad.And I can damn well guarentee she has more guys after her than you would ever believe, pig faced or not!
Cause she has Chads lined up as far as the eye can see. For now, anyways. One will get her pregnant and she will get fat to go with her face. However, average Joe still won’t have a chance with her and Chad will have moved on too.she's got that look that she thinks her sh*t doesn't stink.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yeah, it'd be a waste of time to message that, but a LOT of guys would not See that, thus the face she presents, a product of a swarm of thirsty guys.I ain't swiping right on that. She's at least a butterface though.
weird right? in my times that wasnt possible. women having long hair... who would imagine!I'll admit I'm not fond of her face, but I'll give her points for having long hair.
Cmon.. she ain't the prettiest but she ain't that bad also...
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
U r right, she ain't that bad.Cmon.. she ain't the prettiest but she ain't that bad also...
well you can always use a paper bagU r right, she ain't that bad.
She's just unfvckable that's all.
I don't doubt she will balloon up she'll still retain her she's gods gift to men attitude.Cause she has Chads lined up as far as the eye can see. For now, anyways. One will get her pregnant and she will get fat to go with her face. However, average Joe still won’t have a chance with her and Chad will have moved on too.
Nah. I have options.well you can always use a paper bag
She's 22 and passable after 6 beers right now... But look past the now and picture her when she hits 32. Those jowls will sag and she'll gain 40 lbs as she lets herself go.Cmon.. she ain't the prettiest but she ain't that bad also...
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.