Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pigeons. I just have to share.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I went to a beach last weekend. After we spent our time together, before we went home we decided to sit on a bench and enjoyed the rest of the day.

There were pigeons all around us, eating and stuff. But what is so interesting is the male pigeons were constantly trying to impress the female pigeons. A female pigeon would be approached by a male pigeon, then the male would do some dance or trick to impress the female. There was this one male did a spinning dance! my girlfriend thought it was hot. Of all the pigeons we observed, none of the males successfully impressed the females. The females always end up ignoring or leaving them.

It was funny to see we have the same mating behavior as pigeons do. We laughed so hard just watching these pigeons trying to find a love mate. And my girlfriend made an interesting remark, "It reminds me of those guys who think they are hot but not hot at all."

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darthsidious
http://tcruiseko.ytmnd.com/
The things people do in their spare time.

Poor pidgeons yo, though maybe they were hittin on ur lady if they impressed her and not the other birds, lol. You know you're in trouble if she throws him a cracker, gotta be a bad sign. ;)

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a moment, i thought that this was the following part of THAT thread:D

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That bloke did look a lot like a pigeon...

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy fawk I never saw that thread that is the funniest thing ever :crackup:

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alnite
It was funny to see we have the same mating behavior as pigeons do. We laughed so hard just watching these pigeons trying to find a love mate. And my girlfriend made an interesting remark, "It reminds me of those guys who think they are hot but not hot at all."
It's always seemed to me that humans are the one species on the planet where it's the females, not the males, that bear responsibility for impressing potential mates and earning reproductive rights.

Among humans, it's the females that wear the fancy and colorful plumage designed to attract attention and show off good genes.

Among humans, it's the females that must compete with each other for mates. We've all heard of woman's legendary jealousy and cattiness, and it seems to be mostly directed at either manipulating the male to stay loyal, or to eliminate female competition.

I've always wondered why this is. Maybe those same bad-gened, unmasculine AFCs that, long ago, invented things like chivalry, [arranged] marriages, and the cult of the virgin - not to mention the slave morality - had something to do with it?

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Visceral, among species the choosier sex is the sex that has puts the most into offspring

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which makes sense; after all, we're the ones that have to bust our asses for those bratty little parasites :D

Something's wrong; this shouldn't have been a double post.

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Visceral
It's always seemed to me that humans are the one species on the planet where it's the females, not the males, that bear responsibility for impressing potential mates and earning reproductive rights.

Among humans, it's the females that wear the fancy and colorful plumage designed to attract attention and show off good genes.

Among humans, it's the females that must compete with each other for mates. We've all heard of woman's legendary jealousy and cattiness, and it seems to be mostly directed at either manipulating the male to stay loyal, or to eliminate female competition.

I've always wondered why this is. Maybe those same bad-gened, unmasculine AFCs that, long ago, invented things like chivalry, [arranged] marriages, and the cult of the virgin - not to mention the slave morality - had something to do with it?
what? females have to impress the males to mate? Any mildly attractive woman will tell you she could get 90% of men to sleep with her with the snap of a finger.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Visceral, men have to impress women more than the other way around.

when I mean invest I mean pregnancy, taking care of the children.

Males have to compete in most primates as well.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about pregnancy and children too; who do you think pays for them? The woman? I don't think so.

AFCs try to impress women.

AFCs compete for and fight over women.

AFCs are desperate for sex.

The last time I checked, the kind of guy we're all trying to become here doesn't do any of those things.