“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Piercings

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
How do you guys feel about piercing? I got a eyebrow pierced and my left ear pierced. Women seem to like me with it cause I look like a bad ass. I'm not really a bad-ass just a nice/jerk of course. I like it and I'm seventeen. Do you guys think its stupid or what? :cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Whatever floats your boat. Fucc the fags who say somethings gay. I have both my lobes. Eventually i wanna get my cartiledge both nipples, eyebrow and mayb my lip done.
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
you gettin your ear stretched and having a flesh tunnel? i think they look awesome
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I had my eyebrow pierced in 7th and 8th grade. Then i took it out.

I currently got both my ears pierced, sporting some big ass diamonds.
 

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
376
Reaction score
1
Location
.
i had an earring for about a year, then took it out. was thinkin about gettin an eyebrow ring, but then i saw what happened to one guy who got punched with the ring on and it wasnt too pretty...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Location
Tallahasse, FL
I also want to get my eyebrow pierced. I already have my left ear pierced and I want to get the my right eyebrow pierced.
 

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
I've had my eyebrow pierced once or twice. It looked good but I took it out both times. I've had a tongue ring for years now and it suits me... Anyone in here actually like kissing with their tongue ring in? I don't.

I want a new piercing but I can't decide - I want something unique, not on my face, and won't interfere with any of my sports. I'm thinking about getting the webbing between my index and middle finger pierced with a really short barbell. It'll probably migrate out though. Anyone have any unique ideas?
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by naluholo
I've had my eyebrow pierced once or twice. It looked good but I took it out both times. I've had a tongue ring for years now and it suits me... Anyone in here actually like kissing with their tongue ring in? I don't.

I want a new piercing but I can't decide - I want something unique, not on my face, and won't interfere with any of my sports. I'm thinking about getting the webbing between my index and middle finger pierced with a really short barbell. It'll probably migrate out though. Anyone have any unique ideas?
Go with the nipple, i had mine done and when that shyt got licked it felt REAL good. And girls thought it was some sexy shyt.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I got both my ears pierced and I think I'll probably leave it at that. It's not that I don't like piercings I just don't wanna overdo it and set off metal detectors wherever I go.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Get a prince albert
 
Top