Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pictures from last night's fashion show...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting show - my first with my new camera. I made the mistake of using the portrait lens at first, only realizing it after the first model had come out. I snapped a few, then rushed to replace it with the short telephoto lens... They didn't come out like I'd hoped - then again, it's a fashion show and not a portraiture session... the harsh red lights spotlights above stage were a headache, and the flash didn't recharge in time half of the time, eventually leading me to take it off and use the pop-up - this is why it's good to bring fresh batteries... doh...

I doubt it, but it's possible some of you may recognize Heidi from my 'past conquests' threads. She's got the cowboy boots on, along with the white dress/shirt that cinches at the waist. She's the one who let me on to the show, from there I got in touch with the promotions director of the radio station putting it on, which got me onto the VIP list, which got me free drinks all night.

Anyway, here goes.

http://www.jbspencer.com/fashionableaffair

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Cool pics.

What would you recommend as far as digital camcorders go? I have like 350 to spend.